Homebrew wup installer error 0xFFFCFFE9

Omegared89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing games to NAND is fine, but when I try to install to usb I get error 0xFFFCFFE9 (USB Storage not attached?)

Tried with USB Stick and HDD with own Supply. Same error, tried different backups.... hope u can help

Jbrighton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way I can show data from a Wii U formated usb Stick on the pc? it's not being recognized...
U can delete.tje.wii u proprietory formatting. But reading it I doubt. It took three times of my pc shutting down in midst of trying to read the dang thing. But I was able to delete. There's a dew different sources out there for the info. I tried them all and failed. You will have to use.a bit from all of them. You'll erase the hdd w disk part then don't format it go right to disk manager to select the hdd space and format it in there with ntfs or whatnot.. it nay take a little waiting on the pc to say ok I give up. .. just go right to diskpart don't even load Disk manager til it's deleted or the pc will hang. Fact

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jbrighton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note this was a reference to clear a hdd you don't want on the Wii u but doubt there's any ability to load it to read.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL