Hacking Wow, with this anyone can jailbreak their PS3

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool. Yet I had to update to play online, so no joy for me.
frown.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's been physical modification to the controller (see the button on the back at the start of the video) so not everyone will be able to do this.

Hopefully tomorrow we can see to what extent the controller will need to be modified.

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
AshuraZro said:
There's been physical modification to the controller (see the button on the back at the start of the video) so not everyone will be able to do this.

Hopefully tomorrow we can see to what extent the controller will need to be modified.
that button is not related per se it could also be some other modification or something to figure out how to hack using it

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought you had to have an original game in to actually be able to load a game form the Backup loader...?

I never noticed a game ejected when it was powered on then eject pressed and never noticed one being placed in either...?

I also thought if the device that put it into DEV mode was removed it caused the the PS3 to crash or at least not work properly in DEV mode... or am I wrong with that?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fun_Zephyr said:
I thought you had to have an original game in to actually be able to load a game form the Backup loader...?

I never noticed a game ejected when it was powered on then eject pressed and never noticed one being placed in either...?

I also thought if the device that put it into DEV mode was removed it caused the the PS3 to crash or at least not work properly in DEV mode... or am I wrong with that?

PSGroove got an update from hermes so that it was no longer required to use a disc and someone made a new edit of the backup manager so the psgroove update could actually be used.

The PS3 crashing when the device is removed is something the PS3jailbreak team put in the original PS3 Jailbreak (which no one really like anymore), all other devices don't need to stay plugged in.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dont get it? is he just showing off he can do all this w/o the dongle? or is he showing you that it can be done w/o the dongle? i mean it looks like he's pressing some button on the controller at times but cant really tell this video is indecisive. Clue me in if im completly wrong cause i know im not getting the big picture.

also i saw sony is blocking some controller 4g? does that mean you can buy controllers with memory built in cause i never heard of it and if so sony is a complete retard. bad enough they made the hdd upgradable so that was the 1st mistake to LoL

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice. That's all I can really say about it. If this is real, there won't be a reason to buy the psgroove stick, nor can Sony do anything to stop people as far as litigation against suppliers.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
How is it possible for it to be fake?
too many ways to name
but I will name a few

the actual circuit board for the jailbreak is very small
it would be possible to hide it inside the casing and solder it into the controller usb port

theres others, they are in the various threads on ps3hax, psxscene, ect...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back