OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
As it was possible with the Gen IV and V Pokémon GTSes, I had the idea of sending my Miis wirelessly from my PC to the 3DS by using a SpotPass server (just for Miis, not for other titles), so they could be used for Puzzle Swap & Find Mii.
...About that gold pant Reggie Mii (which I was never able to obtain, due to not having a 3DS at the time: waited for XL)... wasn't that given out via SpotPass? If so.... this could be possible. Only matter is that you need to make a Mii Plaza profile for the sent-over Miis... which some GUI would make it editable.
Imagine from this point in the post: all those achievements, especially ones involving many regions, countries, and other various ones, being complete.

Now, about the games themselves...
Puzzle Swap: It needs some way to edit what puzzle pieces were acquired.
Find Mii: Much more simple: Set up your server so that you can tag the Mii you want to level once a day (or edit the calendar...). As you cannot alter the said Mii's level on your 3DS, you need to tag them until they reach Lv7.

I think it is possible, but with the 3DS being the most secure system out there to date, I don't think anyone can get at the code for the new facial features and what not, especially at the QR Code generation.

What do you think?

[Mods: I had a feeling this belonged in WFC due to it involving wireless tech, but if you have the feeling that it involves hacking, go ahead and move it.]

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember correctly from the article about Streetpass on 3dsbrew, there is a portion of the data sent that is unique to each "hit" and either under an algorithm or random enough to be almost impossible to duplicate.

Here's the article. http://3dbrew.org/wiki/StreetPass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-