Would GBAtemp be interested in custom shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am making this topic to sincerely discuss something entirely pure with no catch. To start off I am working with a website who in turn wants to make custom GBAtemp custom shirts for the holidays. I just wanted to make this thread to see what the members would think and to get people hyped to see if it is a good idea at all. If the members like the idea then the staff have to discuss it with the website managers. I work for isharegifts particularly.

This is not spam or advertisement. I wanted to make this thread and email Costello about it. The website personally asked me if I could also make this aware and to see if its a good idea. If it is approved here are the details on the shirt.

Completely customized. GBAtemp chooses everything for the design and color. The shirt is a sound activated el t shirt. You can see more on their websites to get an idea of what it looks like. Again not advertising. Just purely making a thread to see how members would see to the idea.

There won't be many pieces though if it goes through. Of course you can purchase the shirts off of ShopTemp as well because they are totally willing to supply the shirts and also sell them too. However there would be a limited piece to see how many are sold. 100 to be exact. So post your thoughts.

Thanks,
FlashX007

Reactions: 2 people

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YESYESYES.

Also, I made some T-shirts for the contest we had awhile back. I found the designs in my Picasa account: https://picasaweb.google.com/107345736402515086385/FinishedTS?feat=email

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am glad you like the idea. I was thinking it would be a good idea too. The shirt is going to be electronic. I don't know how to describe it I don't have a shirt like that. It is sound activated by what I am going by. Anyways it would seem cool.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If 100 pieces are sold I am sure more will be made. It is a bit iffy and entirely 50/50 on if members would buy them or not. In case anybody is wondering why only 100 pieces.

No pictures or examples. This is the first news about it. GBAtemp has to come up with some drawings and pics and some test shirts would be made I suppose.

Like I said if people love the idea then you come up with the shirt. Basically your CUSTOMIZING it from scratch. Sorry for caps lol...

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If 100 pieces are sold I am sure more will be made. It is a bit iffy and entirely 50/50 on if members would buy them or not. In case anybody is wondering why only 100 pieces.

No pictures or examples. This is the first news about it. GBAtemp has to come up with some drawings and pics and some test shirts would be made I suppose.

Like I said if people love the idea then you come up with the shirt. Basically your CUSTOMIZING it from scratch. Sorry for caps lol...

https://picasaweb.google.com/107345736402515086385/FinishedTS?feat=email
msn_thumbs_up.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those are old GBAtemp designs. Not old but whatever. I am telling you a different group wants to design and sell GBAtemp shirts through ShopTemp and themselves (maybe).

Their shirts should be customized from scratch because its not a normal shirt. Its going to be sound activated. An EL T-Shirt. This shirt should look good and incredible that way it represents GBAtemp.

Those are my thoughts though I will have no word in it. Feel free to decide though. I just made this thread for members ideas and thoughts. This should be a good time for people to make graphics or ideas for shirts for GBAtemp though.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is a link of the shirt.

http://www.isharegifts.com/christmas-tree-sound-activated-el-t-shirt-p-1357.html

Not advertising but you get the idea. You customize and make your own shirt. When you order it. Or you can select premade shirts. However they want to make a exclusive custom shirt for GBAtemp. It says 15 bucks here so I guess thats how much it will be.

Again we are speaking too soon the staff need to consider this. So I might be getting you all hyped for no reason. Without their approval this will only be a wishlist thingy.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why no poll in the thread? Depending on the look of the shirt I'd buy 1 or 2. I don't want to have to design my own tho.

I'd defintely buy the shirt above in the spoiler tag.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a opinion thread I didn't think of making a poll. I don't know anything yet guys the website and GBAtemp staff have to agree to it.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
How about something simple, like the logo, but the Dpad and buttons light up?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since "Shop Discussions" is a section devoted to discussing the shops that can be found on ShopTemp, I've now moved this to GBAtemp discussions where it should be more visible.
I can neither approve nor disapprove such an idea,
but it certainly seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I didn't know Sonic serves they food in baking pans.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I didn't know Sonic serves they food in baking pans.