Gaming Worth buying Snake Pass (No switch)

julienbdes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it worth to buy slowly some indie games like Snake Pass when they are on sales through the Nintendo Shop? I do consider later to get a switch and the price of Snake Pass is interesting...

Opinions?

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i bought the Zelda DLC today and saw that 40% off on Snake Pass and was wondering the same thing.

I ended not getting it because there is so much great stuff coming out in general until December and i already spent a bunch on money just on the console and 3 games.

The game seems OK i liked what i saw, but after spending so much money on Indie 3DS stuff that i barely touch over the years I will wait, save for better games like Mario Odyssey.

If 10 bucks is not a big deal for you and your bored with the other games you own go ahead.

I'm more on the look out for physical releases on sale.

Reactions: julienbdes

julienbdes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't delete it. Besides, why do you want to? :) There's noting wrong with this thread.
Well sometimes we got a bunch of topic useless like mine so haha. If its pertinent, alright. Still not sure about buying it. But, i think for that price its a no brainer future proof.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I quite enjoyed Snake Pass, but I understand it's not a game for everybody. To summerise it as best I can, it's a charming albeit somewhat slow game with controls that take some getting used to. The music is delightful and the level designs are challenging enough for those wanting to collect everything, yet simple enough to the point you could easily make it through the level if you just want to experience the game.

The real issue is you can't really know it's for you without playing it in my opinion, since the controls can be a real deal breaker for most. Hope this helps somewhat.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The more I read about this, the more I realise when they try to improve they make it worse. :P

I'd honestly buy this but only if it had a physical format release otherwise I'm just gonna skip it. I'm just no fan of digital format, tbh.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played it for fifteen minutes on pc on my 2k monitor and loved the controls and how it looked. Decided to buy it on switch to bring it with me on vacation today. The game looks fine but worse than on pc. Yeah yeah, naturally but it's not native res on the switch screen. It's very low and you definitely notice it. And going from 144 to 30hz sucks. So that's what you get. Still, it's portable and that's why I bought it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-