Status
Not open for further replies.

hufacuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When I play Alice in Wonderland (been waiting for AGES) the Disney Gamer doesn't work?
It hangs on a white screen and freezes... Any ideas?
Thanks for the help in advance!
sad.gif
blank.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
hufacuse said:
When I play Alice in Wonderland (been waiting for AGES) the Disney Gamer doesn't work?
It hangs on a white screen and freezes... Any ideas?
Thanks for the help in advance!
sad.gif
blank.gif

Confirmed that DGamer doesn't work and results in 2 white screens.
So nothing you can do about it, just wait for updates
biggrin.gif
(héhé)

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
More R4 users=bad
R4 users=demanding
Wood R4=slow releases
R4 users=demands Wood R4
R4 users=no shame

Not all that is,refers to the average noob who uses R4
I would have thought the R4 would have less noobs than other carts. Most R4 users are Old school. It was one of the originals.

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
this is great news for r4 users . all these games that dont work will get updated in time at least there is a person doing this for the r4.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What a fantastic firmware, normally use M3 and I've just got an XL but just tried this with my EZ 3 in 1 on my old lite and it works perfectly, so when I wanna play my GBA roms I'll use this. No having to choose Nor does it all automatically, so playing Mother 3 and Kingdom Hearts is a breeze.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Djay187 said:
What a fantastic firmware, normally use M3 and I've just got an XL but just tried this with my EZ 3 in 1 on my old lite and it works perfectly, so when I wanna play my GBA roms I'll use this. No having to choose Nor does it all automatically, so playing Mother 3 and Kingdom Hearts is a breeze.

Wait, so we don't have to write Mother 3 to the NOR?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Mantis41 @ Apr 9 2010, 06:43 PM) I just gave my mate and his girlfriend wood! They're extremely happy.
smileipb2.png

+1

crocexx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Absolutely smashing firmware. Super duper replacement for my YSMenu. Plays Bejeweled Twist perfectly! Have been waiting a VERY long time to play! Thankyou sooo much Yellow Wood Goblin! Keep up the good work
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to the next release!

Comrade Cough

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
lolzed said:
More R4 users=bad
R4 users=demanding
Wood R4=slow releases
R4 users=demands Wood R4
R4 users=no shame

I would have thought the R4 would have less noobs than other carts. Most R4 users are Old school. It was one of the originals.

I was going to say something similar to this, though mine replaced the word R4 users with Nazis in his quote, was trying to show that his argument was pretty flawed (I.E. Not all R4 users are twelve.)

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Ok so I'll appreciate if someone asks:
Acekard Official kernel and Acekard AllInOne support "autorunWithLastRom". If autorunWithLastRom=1 is written in globalsettings.ini, the NDS written in lastsave.ini will be launched automatically.
But WoodR4 and WoodRPG lacks this feature so I cannot use it as external launcher.
I'm glad if you add it.

Would it be possible to implement an Autorun feature into Wood so we can use it with coverflow, AKA - DScovered?

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
Djay187 said:

Wait, so we don't have to write Mother 3 to the NOR?

It still uses Nor, it's just that it writes to Nor automatically for you, not like with GBA Exploader where you have to choose Nor mode. This is definitely one of the best systems for using the 3 in 1 that I've tried, it just so easy almost the same as running the DS roms.

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
Comrade Cough said:
Mantis41 said:
lolzed said:
More R4 users=bad
R4 users=demanding
Wood R4=slow releases
R4 users=demands Wood R4
R4 users=no shame

I was going to say something similar to this, though mine replaced the word R4 users with Nazis in his quote, was trying to show that his argument was pretty flawed (I.E. Not all R4 users are twelve.)
Old school? It was Slot-1. Old school was the early days of flashing the firmware or getting passcards to boot into slot-2 cards. Either way, a lot of people bought R4s due to a lack of research into the cards of that time; and I lot of people have them. Both of these resulted in a lot of noobs with R4s making a mess of the internet, thus the reputation of annoying R4 users was born. Before I get this locked accidentally, I'm going to change topic.
biggrin.gif
Both my sister and friend have R4s, so they should be quite happy with this. I never liked the original firmware and never gave YSMenu a go, purely because I never had my own R4. Great work.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Comrade Cough said:
Mantis41 said:
lolzed said:
More R4 users=bad
R4 users=demanding
Wood R4=slow releases
R4 users=demands Wood R4
R4 users=no shame

average R4 noob
rolleyes.gif

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Djay187 said:
It still uses Nor, it's just that it writes to Nor automatically for you, not like with GBA Exploader where you have to choose Nor mode. This is definitely one of the best systems for using the 3 in 1 that I've tried, it just so easy almost the same as running the DS roms.

Is it possible to choose whether to run as NOR or PSRAM?

Is it compatible with EXP Loader's .SAV files?

Can I backup/restore SRAM SAV?

Also can someone recommend a 2GB SD card which works well with the R4? I have always had a 1GB and constantly have to swap roms round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3