Witchtek 2022 Italy, anti rave law! Shame!

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, here in Italy we had a little vacation because November 1st is a holiday with us. I am 23 years old that I attend rave parties and I love that moment of freedom. 3000 people gathered at the gates of the city of Modena (north / center Italy). Modena is the city of Ferrari and Ducati. the rave party was supposed to last until November 2nd from the Saturday before, I think it was the 29th. When I arrived the police were already there with 5 cars. then the firefighters and two ambulances arrived. unfortunately, a few days ago we have a right-wing government in Italy that has not been established the possibility of transforming the event into an election campaign. 170kw of plants, lights and a chill out area were installed inside the gigantic shed.The guys from the chill out zone helped those who were a little too out of their mind, and they did a wonderful job. inside you could buy food, beer, water for a few euros. There were those who sold T-shirts and various souvenirs always in the rave party theme, Tekno culture. I swear to you there was an atmosphere of brotherhood and friendship inside and in addition to the Italians I met the French, Germans, Dutch, Spaniards.
Unfortunately our new interior minister (I don't know his name in English, but he would be the minister who controls the police, then we also have the minister of justice who controls the courts), immediately made a law against abusive raves, they seized all the plants (the newspapers say € 150,000 of material)In this state of the right it is not right for us to self-manage and make the TAZ (zone temporarily autonomous). It's a very ugly world, where everyone has to do things according to the rules and that's it, in the state and in power this is very scary. today 3000 people are organizing to revive an abandoned place for 3 days, power thinking= "tame me they unite to take away our power "... that's what's scary and that's why a law prohibits spontaneous gatherings.what do you think about this thing? have you ever attended a rave? where are you at home do they exist?

rave.jpg

Last edited by naxil,

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah you mean on castlemorton? yeah I been in UK on 2004/2005/2006 in London... I usually live on squat... do u remember (if u know london) the 3 tower on hackney?

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm more than twice your age. In my lifetime, the only people I've ever encountered who were against such laws were losers who contribute nothing to society and thus have no issue with lawlessness and destruction. That said, if you don't vote then you tacitly agree with everything your government does. No like new government? Vote them out, and encourage your friends to vote, assuming they haven't forfeited that right by getting convicted of something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto