Zane

Ace Wizard
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had my Ihone for almost a month now and really enjoying it so far. 2 days ago, my Wifi connection stopped working on the phone, and i thought it was just a fluke.

But it's still not working as it should. The Wireless icon thingy never shows up, so i have to use Edge and 3G to connect to my apps and what not. The odd part is, when i finnaly get the Wireless icon on the phone, showing i'm connected to the wireless router, i'm not actually online. As it keeps telling i'm not online.

Now and then the password screen for my locked wifi spot popsups and when i type the password it will tell me it's wrong even though it's the correct one.

My fathers Mac seems to have the exact same problem when it comes to connecting to my Wireless Router. While every other regular Windows PC, and other devices works perfectly fine connecting to the router.

I've tried reseting the networks settings, turned on and off Flight Mode, restarted the Phone, deleting the Wifi settings, and reconnecting. Nothing seems to work so far.

The Wi-fi connection shows up in the list of connections points, and it doesn't say anything about not beeing connected to the Wireless spot, yet it doesn't work. -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp