Homebrew [WIP] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS Save Editor

sallos9812

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I entered github, the title ID of Korea was added! I was so glad I tried to find a way to build it, but it was impossible. Because I do not use the pc well. So I'm looking forward to the next release.
I am Korean and not good at English, so I am worried that you can understand this.

valentinvanelslande

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I entered github, the title ID of Korea was added! I was so glad I tried to find a way to build it, but it was impossible. Because I do not use the pc well. So I'm looking forward to the next release.
I am Korean and not good at English, so I am worried that you can understand this.
You need devkitPro to build the editor
Open MSYS and run make in the editor folder. The [folder name].3dsx [folder name].elf and [folder name].smdh files and a build folder will be created.
I will release a new version when some options are added.

Last edited by valentinvanelslande,
Reactions: sallos9812

sallos9812

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need devkitPro and MSYS to build the editor
After installing devkitPro, open MSYS (it comes with devkitPro) and run make (I do not know if comes installed by default, if not, you will have to install it in some way) in the editor folder. The [folder name].3dsx [folder name].elf and [folder name].smdh files and a build folder will be created.
Are you saying that you only need to install de vkitpro and MSYS and run MAKE? Why didn't I --: (
Thank you for your kindness to provide good information.
But I have to wait for the release ...

Last edited by sallos9812,

sallos9812

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need devkitPro and MSYS to build the editor
After installing devkitPro, open MSYS (it comes with devkitPro) and run make (I do not know if comes installed by default, if not, you will have to install it in some way) in the editor folder. The [folder name].3dsx [folder name].elf and [folder name].smdh files and a build folder will be created.

Build succeeded and EDITS succeeded. Thank you so much!

Last edited by sallos9812,

DCi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using this but when I loaded up the game with the modified save, none of the edits were there. I put the save on the root of the sd card and used the proper way to launch the editor but it still won't work. I'm using SMM 1.02 and the Checkpoint Save Manager.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DaAwsom1IsTom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i did it, when i press a button, no response but i think thats right coz when i press # of lives it comes up with keypad but still in game no change i have in card but that didnt work so i used freeshop to download it digitally

pls help me.
taa taa,
tom

DabOnDemItchbes

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i did it, when i press a button, no response but i think thats right coz when i press # of lives it comes up with keypad but still in game no change i have in card but that didnt work so i used freeshop to download it digitally

pls help me.
taa taa,
tom

same here

same here
EDIT: just read "the editor does not work with rosalina"
sry im a noob with this stuff
is rosalina the latest homebrew launcher or is it luma, if so how else do i launch it so it will work

thanks a million,
3ds hacking noob :P

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here

EDIT: just read "the editor does not work with rosalina"
sry im a noob with this stuff
is rosalina the latest homebrew launcher or is it luma, if so how else do i launch it so it will work

thanks a million,
3ds hacking noob :P
Rosalina is part of Luma 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof