Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to RNG a shiny type:null, failed for so many times, tried to adjust delay timings between 40-50 delays before the frame.

We're working on the proper method for Type Null - for now we've released a Tutorial for three of the four Tapus, as well as an Egg RNG Video Tutorial. :)

Lack of funds (and therefore the need to spend more time in real life) will make development slower, but don't worry, we're still doing what we can! :D

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
We're working on the proper method for Type Null - for now we've released a Tutorial for three of the four Tapus, as well as an Egg RNG Video Tutorial. :)

Lack of funds (and therefore the need to spend more time in real life) will make development slower, but don't worry, we're still doing what we can! :D
I was experimenting around that using both rng tool and eontimer, just made alots of miscalculated delays behind or over the desired frame.

I hope you'll do another tutorial about it.

keep up with that great work, Zaksa, ^^

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was experimenting around that using both rng tool and eontimer, just made alots of miscalculated delays behind or over the desired frame.

I hope you'll do another tutorial about it.

keep up with that great work, Zaksa, ^^

Thank you so much for the compliments as well as for supporting the plugin! :D

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Found a way to get shiny Wild Pokémon whit this tool lol

UpnMOZp.png

Why don't you add something that tell you if the encountered pokemon is shiny or not? Like "!!!" or i don't know. It could be nice xD

Last edited by Real.96,

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Found a way to get shiny Wild Pokémon whit this tool lol

UpnMOZp.png

Why don't you add something that tell you if the encountered pokemon is shiny or not? Like "!!!" or i don't know. It could be nice xD
did you attempt to rng a wild pokemon to be a shiny one?

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, me and a friend have found a simple method to do it xD I'll write a "guide" on reddit. IVs can't be RNGed at the moment
I can't wait to try that once you've written the guide, feel free to post here or in PM. :D

I'd be okay with you posting it here - Many people would probably be interested in it, and it's relative to the plugin! :)

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love those pics! Looks like exactly as be extracted from a video of a TASing, and it is amazing! I hope for other RPG in future have tools like this. Imagine an RPG where you can see when to land a critical hit, or when to do a steal command to get a rare item, and in this way is not treat as cheating, but only an almost-perfect gameplay or heavy lucky xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4