Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to RNG a shiny type:null, failed for so many times, tried to adjust delay timings between 40-50 delays before the frame.

We're working on the proper method for Type Null - for now we've released a Tutorial for three of the four Tapus, as well as an Egg RNG Video Tutorial. :)

Lack of funds (and therefore the need to spend more time in real life) will make development slower, but don't worry, we're still doing what we can! :D

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
We're working on the proper method for Type Null - for now we've released a Tutorial for three of the four Tapus, as well as an Egg RNG Video Tutorial. :)

Lack of funds (and therefore the need to spend more time in real life) will make development slower, but don't worry, we're still doing what we can! :D
I was experimenting around that using both rng tool and eontimer, just made alots of miscalculated delays behind or over the desired frame.

I hope you'll do another tutorial about it.

keep up with that great work, Zaksa, ^^

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was experimenting around that using both rng tool and eontimer, just made alots of miscalculated delays behind or over the desired frame.

I hope you'll do another tutorial about it.

keep up with that great work, Zaksa, ^^

Thank you so much for the compliments as well as for supporting the plugin! :D

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Found a way to get shiny Wild Pokémon whit this tool lol

UpnMOZp.png

Why don't you add something that tell you if the encountered pokemon is shiny or not? Like "!!!" or i don't know. It could be nice xD

Last edited by Real.96,

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Found a way to get shiny Wild Pokémon whit this tool lol

UpnMOZp.png

Why don't you add something that tell you if the encountered pokemon is shiny or not? Like "!!!" or i don't know. It could be nice xD
did you attempt to rng a wild pokemon to be a shiny one?

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, me and a friend have found a simple method to do it xD I'll write a "guide" on reddit. IVs can't be RNGed at the moment
I can't wait to try that once you've written the guide, feel free to post here or in PM. :D

I'd be okay with you posting it here - Many people would probably be interested in it, and it's relative to the plugin! :)

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love those pics! Looks like exactly as be extracted from a video of a TASing, and it is amazing! I hope for other RPG in future have tools like this. Imagine an RPG where you can see when to land a critical hit, or when to do a steal command to get a rare item, and in this way is not treat as cheating, but only an almost-perfect gameplay or heavy lucky xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol