Hacking [WIP] KARL3DS - Kernel access on N3DS via Ninjhax + Loadcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
When another meagaman gonna be released, that's the real answer we want from you protoman

Soon.... The narc (although very talented) on the team mentioned about the new system they circumvented would be more known to us (the unworthy) in the coming months.....

Not days, not weeks but months.

The lines are there to read between and the writing is on the wall so to speak.

Money talks and bullshit walks people. It is the default nature of our very society and they are free to do or not do, like any other.

It does get annoying at times when people claim it's raining when they are really pissing on you and that should really be the only, if any, real issue, if anyone wants to have an issue of what they do or don't.....

Reactions: Loaffy and Margen67

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys.. I found a weird CFW thing and posting something about it in my thread and am really confused about it. Anyone want to help explain or figure out what it is? The paste is on the list under the cut and on the latest post.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/pastebin-posting-discussion.384859/
From a certain ISO site I visit quite frequently, I believe it may be the work of someone over there. The person over there said he started working on a 9.2 CFW, so it may be his handi-work.
This is jut a guess though.

Reactions: Margen67

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From a certain ISO site I visit quite frequently, I believe it may be the work of someone over there. The person over there said he started working on a 9.2 CFW, so it may be his handi-work.
This is jut a guess though.

Ah, okay. That helps a bit. (Hey guys, how about we move any further discussion about this topic on my thread, to not derail this one. :P)

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, KARL3DS is definitely better than the CFW. I found it and posted on my pastebin discussion which now transformed into PASTACFW is only a sig checked sysnand with GBAVC and DSIWARE support. Nothing like emunand, firmware spoofing, codes, ram stuff, regionfree, dumping, injecting, nothing that KARL3DS has. :P

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
KARL3DS hasn't and won't lose anything over this. Anyone who wants a CFW just for piracy wouldn't have used KARL anyway, and anyone who wants to use some of the multitude of features that they've developed still has to.

Reactions: Psi-hate

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Karl3DS doesn't need to add "piracy support" Even now that Pasta CFW is out. I'm sure Karl3DS will have a menu on boot to load custom Arm9 payloads. If people want to use that menu to launch Pasta CFW arm code, let them. Karl3DS devs can just work on what they planned to add support for. ;)

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Karl3DS doesn't need to add "piracy support" Even now that Pasta CFW is out. I'm sure Karl3DS will have a menu on boot to load custom Arm9 payloads. If people want to use that menu to launch Pasta CFW arm code, let them. Karl3DS devs can just work on what they planned to add support for. ;)

But will Karl3ds release because most are saying that karl is dead

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, KARL3DS is definitely better than the CFW. I found it and posted on my pastebin discussion which now transformed into PASTACFW is only a sig checked sysnand with GBAVC and DSIWARE support. Nothing like emunand, firmware spoofing, codes, ram stuff, regionfree, dumping, injecting, nothing that KARL3DS has. :P

but rxTools+other stuff can do a lot/all of that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds. +1