ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The ultimate mission use similary files and the some files contains a similary text, this translation it is possible to adapt to the ultimate mission x, exclude the image files.

Last edited by Gow supremo,

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone! I am working on a Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 translation since there are no others and this is a pretty great game.

2vryhir.png

v8o8qt.png

cI6PHFW.png

Progress done so far:
Start Screen
Main Menu
Some parts of battle
Names of Moves, Characters

V0.01 - Very Unstable. Meant for people who can possibly fix problem but still playable (instructions in readme.txt).

V0.02 - First stable release. Translated some moves, names, etc. from "that fixed error".

V0.04: Fixed readme.txt, added NTR Version (Experimental), translated some text in
the Saiyan Saga as a test (It's still fullwidth...)

V0.05: Changed some text, NTR Version removed

UPDATE: The mod works with Luma's layeredFS patching, just create a folder in your luma folder (on the root of the SD) named titles, inside that folder, create a folder and name it the title ID of the game (0004000000120600), and just copy the romfs folder from the patch there. Make sure "Enable game patching" is enabled in the Luma config.

More info will be added as progress is being made.

Hey Im trying to install this like you say in the OP I enable game patch, and enable svs/service/archive patch.
Then place files in this path.
SD\luma\titles\0004000000120600\romfs

But the menu's etc. stil in jap. Anyone know what is wrong?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My laptop's screen won't turn on, so I haven't been able to download the UMX cia and install it nor have I been able to work on UM2

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope so cause if anything, what I've seen of Ultimate Mission X makes it worth translating since you can create custom missions and in the story mode you can equip items to your cards, giving them different effects like Goku Black being able to turn into a Great Ape not to mention all the new abilities added.

JetGrindFuture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you do decide to translate UMX (and I hope you do, I quite appreciated the work you did for UM2), might I recommend getting all of the system/battle text done before the plot? I'd personally prefer to be able to better understand the game before knowing the silly plot.

JetGrindFuture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the hell of it, I decided to try out the UM2 translation in UMX to see how poorly it would go.

The answer is everything works perfectly fine, far as I can tell. Guess you've got a pretty good starting point if you decided to translate it!

Reactions: Marter714

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For the hell of it, I decided to try out the UM2 translation in UMX to see how poorly it would go.

The answer is everything works perfectly fine, far as I can tell. Guess you've got a pretty good starting point if you decided to translate it!
What do you mean try out UM2 translation into UMX? can you eloberate please or guide possibly?

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait. So the translation of this game (Ultimate mission 2) Works on those other games ?! (Ultimate missions X ) I would like to try it... but why they are compatible ?

Enzor89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! I am working on a Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 translation since there are no others and this is a pretty great game.

2vryhir.png

v8o8qt.png

cI6PHFW.png

Progress done so far:
Start Screen
Main Menu
Some parts of battle
Names of Moves, Characters

V0.01 - Very Unstable. Meant for people who can possibly fix problem but still playable (instructions in readme.txt).

V0.02 - First stable release. Translated some moves, names, etc. from "that fixed error".

V0.04: Fixed readme.txt, added NTR Version (Experimental), translated some text in
the Saiyan Saga as a test (It's still fullwidth...)

V0.05: Changed some text, NTR Version removed

UPDATE: The mod works with Luma's layeredFS patching, just create a folder in your luma folder (on the root of the SD) named titles, inside that folder, create a folder and name it the title ID of the game (0004000000120600), and just copy the romfs folder from the patch there. Make sure "Enable game patching" is enabled in the Luma config.

More info will be added as progress is being made.

Hello,

Could you tell us the current steps to proceed with the translation of the game with the patch you made?

PS: Thank you very much for the translation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?