Winnie the Pooh is now censored in China.

D

Deleted User

This is exactly what the First Amendment is designed to protect: speech critical (or mocking) of the government.
I don't care what the government says...

In my eyes those who make fun at their own world leader, or any world leader, are scum. Now, people who aren't yet world leaders, (such as those running in a political race) are free game. But once they are your leader, you shut up if you want to look good as a nation.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care what the government says...

In my eyes those who make fun at their own world leader, or any world leader, are scum. Now, people who aren't yet world leaders, (such as those running in a political race) are free game. But once they are your leader, you shut up if you want to look good as a nation.
alright, I'll gladly be scum talking shit about how terrible north koreas leader is

D

Deleted User

alright, I'll gladly be scum talking shit about how terrible north koreas leader is
I never said disagreeing or not liking somebody makes you scum. It's when you do shit like this:
DE8OWI0XgAAwFym.jpg

1c93933df3a57b104756b84e919e3b72.jpg

that you are considered scum

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when did this thing with a person who hates winnie the pooh being happy about it being censored

turn into a debate about how people should view world leaders

D

Deleted User

when did this thing with a person who hates winnie the pooh being happy about it being censored

turn into a debate about how people should view world leaders
I never said I was happy about it being censored if I am the person you are referring too. In fact, I actually stated that I was frustrated it was censored because of idiots who find it OK to make fun of world leaders. then everybody started telling me how my I have the wrong morals.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said I was happy about it being censored if I am the person you are referring too. In fact, I actually stated that I was frustrated it was censored because of idiots who find it OK to make fun of world leaders. then everybody started telling me how my I have the wrong morals.
I was referring to the OP.

D

Deleted User

Because you claimed someone is unfit as a citizen even though there is no such thing as being unfit as a citizen. Silly.
In my case I was quoting your words. It would have been more fitting to use the word "unworthy".

Back on-topic: I really do feel that those children growing up are going to miss out on the friendliness and comedic value of Winnie the Pooh. It really is a shame.

I'm going to unwatch this thread now so I don't dig myself into a deeper hole.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was referring to the OP.
I believe that was sarcasm. A /s really would have been appreciated though

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how to feel about this.
I never said disagreeing or not liking somebody makes you scum. It's when you do shit like this:
DE8OWI0XgAAwFym.jpg

1c93933df3a57b104756b84e919e3b72.jpg

that you are considered scum
I find that funny. XD I'm a bad american. I watch fox news. And BTW that's called a editorial cartoon. I love those cartoons. I used to draw them for my school newspaper.

Last edited by ATofix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: