Hacking Will save files in OFW link with Emunand?

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will save files and game updates made in OFW also be available in Emunand?

In Emunand, I need to have access to a game save made in OFW

Thanks

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, gotcha. How about in SysMMC then? Do save files link bewtween OFW and that?

OFW is Sysmmc, there are two way to get save on to emunand either you backup with homebrew like Checkpoint, JKSV, risk of ban.
Or create a new Emunand with the save data on the sysnand already and edit your save, but you are required to use homebrew to reinject save, could get banned.

Reactions: mranonymous

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OFW is Sysmmc, there are two way to get save on to emunand either you backup with homebrew like Checkpoint, JKSV, risk of ban.
Or create a new Emunand with the save data on the sysnand already and edit your save, but you are required to use homebrew to reinject save, could get banned.

I see, thanks.

Basically, I am a Pokemon streamer and want to start giving out Pokemon to my viewers. For this, I need:

- To be able to update Pokemon Home and Pokemon Sword
- To be able to use Checkpoint on the Pokemon Sword save file
- Online access to Pokemon Home (pretty much every day)

While I know that a ban is very possible, tons of streamers have been doing this for a very long time safely. So would you happen to know my safest route?I do have a clean NAND

Should I be updating Home and Pokemon Sword in stock firmware (by turning the Switch on normally), or on SYSMMC?

And when I actually use Home online to send my viewers Pokemon, should I be using it in stock firmware or in SysMMC?

Thanks

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, thanks.

Basically, I am a Pokemon streamer and want to start giving out Pokemon to my viewers. For this, I need:

- To be able to update Pokemon Home and Pokemon Sword
- To be able to use Checkpoint on the Pokemon Sword save file
- Online access to Pokemon Home (pretty much every day)

While I know that a ban is very possible, tons of streamers have been doing this for a very long time safely. So would you happen to know my safest route?I do have a clean NAND

Should I be updating Home and Pokemon Sword in stock firmware (by turning the Switch on normally), or on SYSMMC?

And when I actually use Home online to send my viewers Pokemon, should I be using it in stock firmware or in SysMMC?

Thanks

I will use two units if I were you that is what I using, I have one for editing and one for online game play.

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will use two units if I were you that is what I using, I have one for editing and one for online game play.

Hmm okay, I'll have to look into this. I believe I need the modified save data to be on the same Switch that I am using online (to use Home), but there may be a workaround I am not aware of

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm okay, I'll have to look into this. I believe I need the modified save data to be on the same Switch that I am using online (to use Home), but there may be a workaround I am not aware of

Don't think there is another method, if there was one I won't be using two units, one to edit and one to play online. It is a heavy investment though, to edit and to play online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i don't have one either +1