Hacking will pay $15 paypal for help

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have ark-3 and fw 3.55 on my vita.
Im having trouble getting homebrew like emulators to work. I have the ftp program. Usually when I get a homebrew on there it says corrupt data. I read that you have to make the unzipped package into a new zip file and change the eboot to fboot. If anyone can help me ill pay 15 dollars paypal.
I have the plugin write to vhbl or whatever, but everything is corrupt when i have that enabled.
I noticed I bought a psx game from the playstation store, and it shows up on my epsp side now. Im not doing this for piracy. I just want to be able to play the snes games I own on my vita.
I read somewhere that you need to make a new zip of the file you want to put on there. Also, I have eboots but I understand you need pboot's?
Again, $15 for any help. PLEASE get back to e. Im getting so frusterated. Thank you so much.

Leo2nardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello goatsie I can gladly help you I had the same issue but I fixed it and I can tell you how

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello. I have ark-3 and fw 3.55 on my vita.
Im having trouble getting homebrew like emulators to work. I have the ftp program. Usually when I get a homebrew on there it says corrupt data. I read that you have to make the unzipped package into a new zip file and change the eboot to fboot. If anyone can help me ill pay 15 dollars paypal.
I have the plugin write to vhbl or whatever, but everything is corrupt when i have that enabled.
I noticed I bought a psx game from the playstation store, and it shows up on my epsp side now. Im not doing this for piracy. I just want to be able to play the snes games I own on my vita.
I read somewhere that you need to make a new zip of the file you want to put on there. Also, I have eboots but I understand you need pboot's?
Again, $15 for any help. PLEASE get back to e. Im getting so frusterated. Thank you so much.
Is there a way we can chat more efficiently Phone number , text,??

arcangelnew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im going to save you those $15,

let's use the snes emulator as an example, first if you open the zip file of the snes9xTYL emulator you should see:

s9xTYLmecm (folder)
README.txt

Well that zip doesn't have the correct zip structure, your zip file must contain a PSP folder inside, let's use the NES emulator NesterJ_AoE, if you download and open the zip file you will see:

old_readme (folder)
PSP (folder)
src (folder)
readme.txt

That's the correct zip structure, if you open the PSP folder you will see:

GAME (folder)

Inside the GAME folder you will see:

Nester_AoEX_R3 (folder)

Inside it you will see:

cheat (folder)
Music(folder)
EBOOT.PBP
exception.prx

and a bunch of other files, so what's the deal, you must do this:

Create a folder called PSP in any place of your pc that you want, then inside that folder you must create one more folder called GAME and inside that folder you must put your s9xTYLmecm folder from your Snes9x emulator you downloaded earlier, so you will get something like this:

PSP/GAME/s9xTYLmecm/

so now just ZIP the PSP folder, transfer it to your vita and put it in your savegame folder (the same on which you put your game isos for psp) you can do that using the content manager or the vitaftp it's up to you, Hope this helps you and saved you money, if not be sure to not give any personal info to anyone who wants to help you.

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
let's use the snes emulator as an example, first if you open the zip file of the snes9xTYL emulator you should see:

s9xTYLmecm (folder)

The MECM version can't be used on Vita as it lacks the media engine CPU thing present on the PSP, you have to use the regular CM version. Loading the MECM usually hard crashes TN-V in my experience.

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey sorry. Yes, I have a us phone number. Sorry, nobody helped me so i got frusterated. I also have team viewer. I had to apply for a new bank card because someone was using my card online. But as soon as it comes I can pay u if youl help.

I was also gonna save him 15 bucks but maybe he resolved it already
i havent solved it and id rather pay someone. heres why: no one helps if i dont offer money. I paid this one guy like 30 cash and he kept asking for more and more like ps plus memberships and he never actually helped me. Okay, from what I understand, u take the folder like nester j. Put it in a folder called GAME and put that in a psp folder.Then add to archive with no compression and name it INSTALL.ZIP. You put that in the exploit save data where your ark-2 is and all that. Then install it from your psp section. So when I do that, i trigger the exploit and go to the psp. A blue line runs down the screen. Then I noticed if I hit R I get something called a blue screen of death. I take the install.zip out and it goes away. Ive also tried to put it on via ftp but that shows corrupt data. PLEASE help me.

Im going to save you those $15,

s9xTYLmecm (folder)
README.txt

Well that zip doesn't have the correct zip structure, your zip file must contain a PSP folder inside, let's use the NES emulator NesterJ_AoE, if you download and open the zip file you will see:

old_readme (folder)
PSP (folder)
src (folder)
readme.txt

That's the correct zip structure, if you open the PSP folder you will see:

GAME (folder)

Inside the GAME folder you will see:

Nester_AoEX_R3 (folder)

Inside it you will see:

cheat (folder)
Music(folder)
EBOOT.PBP
exception.prx

and a bunch of other files, so what's the deal, you must do this:

Create a folder called PSP in any place of your pc that you want, then inside that folder you must create one more folder called GAME and inside that folder you must put your s9xTYLmecm folder from your Snes9x emulator you downloaded earlier, so you will get something like this:

PSP/GAME/s9xTYLmecm/

so now just ZIP the PSP folder, transfer it to your vita and put it in your savegame folder (the same on which you put your game isos for psp) you can do that using the content manager or the vitaftp it's up to you, Hope this helps you and saved you money, if not be sure to not give any personal info to anyone who wants to help you.

I just came back here and saw all thes responses. Thank you. Yeah, I tried that, and unless inm putting it in the wrong spoy, when I open he e-psp by triggering the exploit, if i have that zip archive with psp/game/nester j in it, a blue line runs down real fast down the screen and i can only access the recovery menu by pressing select. No other buttons work unless I press R. Then I get a blue screen and it says blue screen of death. Where would it go if I used FTP? The INSTALL.ZIP archive I make?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet