Hacking Will Nintendo ban me if I install cfw?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Plain and simple...

Unless you are talking about a 3DS a WII U a original Wii, but im assuming you are talking about the Switch so if you're installing CFW to your switch you will definitely %100 get banned if you go online.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

emphasis on the "online".
He is talking probably about HIS 3DS, as it is mentioned on his post, and the section he is posting.

And btw, you can hace CFW on your switch without getting banned.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't any risk, unless you're using mods or hacks while playing with others online, then there's the possibility others will report you, resulting in you getting banned.

Reactions: MORSHU8KRTXON

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo told me my console that I wanted to transfer my NNID to was banned. I have no idea how as I never did anything that’s supposed to be unsafe on luma. I’m transferring from a damaged unit I don’t have access to anymore. Is it worth it to try and ask Nintendo to unban me or at least tell me what got the console banned or should I just try to find an unbanned console if I want online and eshop access ?

Is there homebrew methods of unbanning my console ?

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's three ways to unban yourself iirc, and all require a second console.
Well I only have one new 3ds xl that I wanted it on. I have to check if new 3ds or my other 2 3ds xl are banned too

If I could change which one is banned that would be cool I guess

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
And btw, you can hace CFW on your switch without getting banned.
Yes, but you have to be EXTREMELY careful with switch homebrew. You need emuNAND, and only install homebrew to that while keeping sysNAND clean. Also, connect to the Nintendo servers in emuNAND even once, and it's game over.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds friend list works. I can play Mario kart online. I can access the eshop.

Why is Nintendo telling me this console is banned ? If they say this one is banned and all that stuff works how can I tell if my other consoles are banned? I just want Nintendo to give me my NNID back from my old broken 3ds xl

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason they really hate it when you start doing things like hacking in pokemon games, thats a good way to get banned. Aside from that, if you don't use any hacks when you play online you should be fine.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up just using a different 3DS and that serial checked out fine. The one I got used worked not the one I bought brand new and I definitely never hacked a Pokémon game on either one.

I was worried if I continued escalating the issue they would end up banning my new 3ds xl for real instead of just in their database only.

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i always get paranoid dealing with nintendo using that one account.. last thing i want is them start to poke around and see what i got on my device

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i always get paranoid dealing with nintendo using that one account.. last thing i want is them start to poke around and see what i got on my device
lol. They can already tell what you have on your device. You dont need that account for them to get to that information.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you try to system transfer to system that is banned ?

I mean my system is only banned in Nintendos imagination so I wonder if I would be safe regardless

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What happens if you try to system transfer to system that is banned ?

I mean my system is only banned in Nintendos imagination so I wonder if I would be safe regardless
During the system transfer I'm pretty sure both systems conect to the Nintendo servers. If one system is banned then it won't work for this very reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay