Hacking Will my GTA V modded account be banned?

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently (late to the party) learned about the new transfer ban system from Rockstar. Now I am a PS3 modder and transferred my modded account over to the PS4. Will my PS4 be banned? Keep in mind I did this before they started to get strict with banning and rules. So this was before they checked transferred accounts. Also I can't check myself because my DS4 is dead and my GTA V hasn't been installed yet. Thanks!

Last edited by Zero72463,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i recall correctly, a youtube video explains you don't get banned in that game for cheating, but you get obviously branded as cheater for people who cheat, and the only way to change it is to behave and play fair. I don't own the game but is what was explained in the video. :unsure:

Some games punish cheaters instead of just ban them. I think a youtube channel larry bundy jr. has video explaining five games that cheaters get punished. :P

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i recall correctly, a youtube video explains you don't get banned in that game for cheating, but you get obviously branded as cheater for people who cheat, and the only way to change it is to behave and play fair. I don't own the game but is what was explained in the video. :unsure:

Some games punish cheaters instead of just ban them. I think a youtube channel larry bundy jr. has video explaining five games that cheaters get punished. :P

Not true. They started banning people who transferred hacked accounts. BTW I am a modder so it is likely they will ban me. I transferred my modded account before they started to check. Every hack I still have. I only have 5 hours of gameplay and unlimited ammo XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-