Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
As far as I remember, just like anything else that comes from the eShop, the tickets are console specific, so they won't be legit on another console.
Ok here is where we crossed wires. Legit here (and on 3ds) means universal tickets. Just like the preinstalled titles

So the question again, the update file everyone has got, can someone open it in hex and check if its legit or fake signed?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The ones that uses loadiine...Do you experience extra long loading times when playin the game.. if so yea i better give up:)..dont like loading times..Good luck all!! and have fun..

Some people are stupid, but you cant call people stupid for things they never knew about i think.. Have a great day all!!

TheKaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I install the game with my Wii U disconnected from the internet, play it, then uninstall it and reconnect, that's fine, right?

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
PEASANT
loadiing would be unplayable with this game
I'm curious about this I mean if Xenoblade ran pretty well in it and Zelda is somehow like it , what are the chances of having decent loading times ? We need to test it out

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the files download with the ISO web site, how can I convert them to wud and then loadiine ? I have the key, the update, all the file. Someane said me to use NusGrabberGui, but I don't understand haha....

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious about this I mean if Xenoblade ran pretty well in it and Zelda is somehow like it , what are the chances of having decent loading times ? We need to test it out
Zelda has 40k files. pokken has 10k and it takes a minute between loading times.

Reactions: Don21

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Zelda has 40k files. pokken has 10k and it takes a minute between loading times.
Oh really ? I'm not in house right now but wow Zelda surely has lots of files , pokken got some pretty large loading time and it was a little annoying because the game constantly is loading for the fights but in Zelda where it seems that you don't move a lot between areas (loading times I mean like entering a shrine) who knows maybe isn't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro