Status
Not open for further replies.

FawfulCopter27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's not recommended, as many people say using wupinstaller is better, but is it possible play this in Loadiine if you decrypt both the game and the update and merge them?

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn I have to go to the university /: , whatever hopefully someone could answer me:
How well does it goes with loadiine ?
Does it has Latin American Spanish?

I doubt,this is the European version,maybe has the Spanish from spain. (ew)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I never installed updates through wup, but I believe updates do have tickets, but they are universal.
@nexusmtz You probably know the answer to this.
As far as I remember, just like anything else that comes from the eShop, the tickets are console specific, so they won't be legit on another console.
Updates ALWAYS have legit tickets, In fact that was the main reason wup installer existed before cfw.
Was WUPInstaller used for game updates? It's been so long since it came out, I can't remember. I guess I'm wrong then.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Are you planning on playing the music? I unfortunately have no idea but I was wondering as well. I'm focused on getting the game to work first though.
Since I cant play it. Well Im watching the cutscenes that are in MP4 Format but no Audio and or voices which are in WiiU format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out