Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Thanks! Don't know what a coldboot is, and I don't know if it will brick my system, as the warning says...

I've been using this method for playing US releases with DLC and online. Don't even know what is called, all I know is it's not rednand.

Isn't it supposed to work with that method? Am I free to install that sig patch you tell me? Will I need to reinstall the game and the update? Can I use a 32GB sd card? Or do I need a 64GB like rednand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW, using that method in the video before.
I can't even open the browser anymore, it launches Homebrew as soon as a open the browser, so don't even know if I'll be able to launch another site.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
When the US release comes around, can I use saviine to dump my EUR save and Inject it in my USA save? You guys think that should work just fine or not?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Don't know what a coldboot is, and I don't know if it will brick my system, as the warning says...

I've been using this method for playing US releases with DLC and online. Don't even know what is called, all I know is it's not rednand.

Isn't it supposed to work with that method? Am I free to install that sig patch you tell me? Will I need to reinstall the game and the update? Can I use a 32GB sd card? Or do I need a 64GB like rednand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW, using that method in the video before.
I can't even open the browser anymore, it launches Homebrew as soon as a open the browser, so don't even know if I'll be able to launch another site.

Oh in that case don't worry about going to that site. Just put that haxchi I linked on your sd as it says and launch homebrew, load the haxchi app that should be there and then it will take you back to your games. Launch Zelda and enjoy. Repeat everytime you power on your Wii U.

Reactions: Pablovi

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh in that case don't worry about going to that site. Just put that haxchi I linked on your sd as it says and launch homebrew, load the haxchi app that should be there and then it will take you back to your games. Launch Zelda and enjoy. Repeat everytime you power on your Wii U.
I just copy the folder Haxchi to inside wiiU/apps?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just copy the folder Haxchi to inside wiiU/apps?
Yes and the Haxchi folder to the root of sd as well.

There are two Haxchi folders. The one inside wiiu/apps goes in the wiiu/apps folder and the one that just says haxchi, goes at root.

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes and the Haxchi folder to the root of sd as well.

There are two Haxchi folders. The one inside wiiu/apps goes in the wiiu/apps folder and the one that just says haxchi, goes at root.
Doesn't work, says... "No games installed on NAND!...."

Damn, this is just to hard, don't even know the name of what I'm using to play games with DLC and online, don't know what it's called, but it works, apparently only with same region titles. Is just to hard, there are dozens of ways to do it, all with different names, and not compatible with each other.

I don't know what to do now. This is just past my expertise, I'll wait for the US release next Tuesday.

Thanks anyway.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work, says... "No games installed on NAND!...."

Damn, this is just to hard, don't even know the name of what I'm using to play games with DLC and online, don't know what it's called, but it works, apparently only with same region titles. Is just to hard, there are dozens of ways to do it, all with different names, and not compatible with each other.

I don't know what to do now. This is just past my expertise, I'll wait for the US release next Tuesday.

Thanks anyway.
Sounds like you downloaded the wrong haxchi, its this one https://github.com/kohmeito/haxchi-direct/releases/download/1.0/haxchi-direct-v1.0.zip

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the one I installed. It just doesn't work, at least it didn't bricked my system...

It does appear in the he homebrew channel and all
The icon should say "SigPatch2" if you have one that says "Haxchi Installer" do not use that one, use the sigpatch one. Thats the only other thing I could say, if that doesn't do it, maybe someone else on here could help.

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The icon should say "SigPatch2" if you have one that says "Haxchi Installer" do not use that one, use the sigpatch one. Thats the only other thing I could say, if that doesn't do it, maybe someone else on here could help.
The icon says Haxchi, not sigpatch2. I have a NNU patcher, is that it?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The icon says Haxchi, not sigpatch2. I have a NNU patcher, is that it?
You probably didn't copy the haxchi files correctly if you don't have the "sigpatch2" one. Try recopying the files, remember there are two Haxchi folders. The one inside wiiu/apps goes in the wiiu/apps folder of sd and the one that just says haxchi, goes at root. Make sure you copied both.

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You probably didn't copy the haxchi files correctly if you don't have the "sigpatch2" one. Try recopying the files, remember there are two Haxchi folders. The one inside wiiu/apps goes in the wiiu/apps folder of sd and the one that just says haxchi, goes at root. Make sure you copied both.
I have the Haxchi folder in the root, along with the Install, Wii U, Private folder, and the FW file

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

theholycabbage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have Haxchi installed on my wii u now and i usually use the brazillian method for backups. Do I need mocha for the EUR version or can i install it like normal? Sorry if this was asked before, I just got in the thread

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's transparent, it just looks like it has a white background on the site.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2ekubtz.jpg

No, it shows the white background on Loadiine. I've been through it many times. There's a certain way to erase the background I think with a certain program but it's not transparent. Loadiine is not white.

Last edited by ,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have Haxchi installed on my wii u now and i usually use the brazillian method for backups. Do I need mocha for the EUR version or can i install it like normal? Sorry if this was asked before, I just got in the thread
If you have Haxchi you can either install something like CBHC to get automatic sig patch, or can do a sig patch everytime. With mocha there is a way to make it auto sig patch I believe, but I have never used mocha. I did CBHC.

Last edited by Benja81,

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! That worked!

Thanks for all your patience! Do I need to run this every time I boot? Just as CFW?

When the US releases, can I delete this from the system menu on the Wii U? Along with the update?

Thanks again!

Yes to all your questions. But your save won't work I've heard something about getting it to transfer regions through saviine but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1