Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look people all you have to do is go to that iso site, search Google for that exact terms,im playing now and it's glorious

Reactions: Don21

jmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after you have all the files, with a US console, what is the easiest way to get the game going? I'm seeing Mocha, WUP installer and other stuff.

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone asking for links to the games or in fact sharing these things via PM or any other means on our website are risking an instant and permanent ban.
As an admin, it must have feel pretty weird to have this thread on your website! Its kind of history but anyway illegal somehow.
Personally, I think you should ignore the MP stuff, since its not available on your website to the public. For years, the GBAtemp MP have been sharing stuff :P
Or else, did you get contacted by nintendo, hence, I could understand your message.

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fuck, my install fails at 96% using mochacfw on a US console. will try redownloading the game. anyone here got it to work with a US console?

D

Deleted User

Is that update gdrive update required to launch BotW? I'm downloading currently that Mega thingy. [With jDownloader so it will be ready in 5h @-@]
Also, oh boy i'm so hyped. I can't wait till it boots on my glorious Wii U *pets Wii U*

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just to give my feedback: GUYS IT IS REAL! THIS WILL BE EVERYWHERE BY TOMORROW!!!

5.5.1 E console + game files + title.tik + update (that was hosted on gdrive) all working!!

I had to quickly check on signature patches because i never used it before but afterwards i could install the update.

Reactions: Don21

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As an admin, it must have feel pretty weird to have this thread on your website! Its kind of history but anyway illegal somehow.
Personally, I think you should ignore the MP stuff, since its not available on your website to the public. For years, the GBAtemp MP have been sharing stuff :P
Or else, did you get contacted by nintendo, hence, I could understand your message.
It's illegal. It's not that difficult to understand. I'd rather not risk our website over a persons incapability to understand this when they can find whatever they're looking for with a simple Google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A