BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am too busy being Dreamcast Master Race right now.
It had two screen before it was cool

I wanted to say this, damn you catboy and your punch beating. I also wanted to say that a price drop would help but without the games no one will really be interested in it. A bigger library is always something welcome when trying to buy games, used games also helping in that regard. The more games out there, the cheaper some are >_> like 6-8 months from now or so zombiu will probably be around 20$.

Reactions: The Catboy

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You know I just moved this thread to USN for a bit of fun, to let the poor Vita have its day with a meaningless little inaccurate weekly sales chart victory that nobody in their right mind should actually care about. Being an obvious parody thread (if you bothered to read the opening post properly) I hoped that people would see the humor in this and maybe play around in this thread in a fun way.

Some people did, a lot didn't, the defense force marched to Nintendos aid, here are the reasons for those figures, look at the 3DS, wait til Rayman, here is a gif of a yet unproven game, etc, cry. The argument must always be won, the side I chose to invest money in cannot be slandered, no chink in its armor can be exposed because it does not have any. The endless cycle repeats.

And of course we have the obligatory throwing me under the bus and staff bashing for moving this. Even publicly by my peers, thanks Raul, lol. And by people I like. Nice one.

And so the endless cycle continues with still no hope in sight. Keep chugging along GBAtemp, if we keep arguing against one another and hating for long enough one side will emerge VICTORIOUS and will be showered in glory!

Yeah.

B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Do rappers rap like Dr. Seuss to sell novels