Hacking Wiipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, agreed. If it's phoney, we ask a mod for email, track his ip while he gets banned and hire a hitman!
Anyways, joking aside. I really hope you're not joking crissm. Or else, you have made alot of enemies.

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
give the guy a break. you dont have any idea if its real or not. i know it looks pretty sketchy its true, but ill give the benefit of the doubt. im not expecting anything, as at the end of the day, if it is real, hes not going to get anything out of it and i will. if its not real, nothing lost.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. Sheesh. I guess that's what you get for joking. Anyways, I'm also hoping it's real, but whatever if it isn't. I use my wii to play games, and hack it until I brick it
tongue.gif
. So nothing lost if it's not real. Cool and good job if it is.

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll admit, I'd love to see this app see the light of day but the more I read the more I think it doesn't exist. Maybe something good will come of this and if Crissm doesn't make it another coder will once they see that it is wanted...

Wishful thinking? Maybe... :/

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UranusKiller said:
would it make sense to just wait the damn release if ever OUT, instead of speculating it's real it's fake, your'e a dick, blah blah...Just chill, it's free, your'e not paying for it, you don't have to post, ok :/

+1
tongue.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i thought this was a bogus app 3 hours of testing, oh and still no pics or vids of proof yet, asking how to install HBC a month ago to coding wii apps today.....mmmmmmm bullshit like i sed

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same as pepxl. I read his post and it looked like he was a noob. Seroiusly how in a month can he learn to code for the wii and shit when a month ag o he couldnt install homebrew channel. or needed help with his dstt. to work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: