Hardware Wiinja isn't working on "V2"

Phunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The wires on this pic are all wrong. 1 and 8 arn't going to the correct points and the cluster of 3 points arn't even the correct ones.

This picture come from wiinews.com , i didn't verify it so it could be wrong.
It was an "exemple"
shy.gif

An example of what? "How to brick your Wii"? And what is wiinews.com ?

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
I have spoken directly with Team Ninja and, so far, only one user has reported this problem. They will be taking a look at his drive and investigating further to see if it is a real issue or just a bad install. I have not seen any other reports of problems, even on other Spanish language Wii "scene forums." Many people did, however, post that theirs was working fine.

Phunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like i said earlier i have a UK Pal GC2-DMS and my unit was bought 2 weeks ago. Unfortunatly i bought Wii Play when i bought the console so i have 2 Wii-motes. One has the old thin strap and the other has the newer thicker strap but i dont know which one came with the console and which came with Wii play
frown.gif
sorry

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
So has this been confirmed or not i hope its bullshit cause ive got a wiinja on the way dint know what version my wii is but i got first batch on launch in uk so fingers crossed ill be ok!!

addi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It has been confirmed, check the other posts, if you have a wii before 28 januari you should be safe. Well, with more information popping up, I guess it's just a chance of luck because the bad chips are popping up everywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)