Homebrew Wiimmfi patcher vwii

TheMan20085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok list'em here and I'll tell you what I know and if I don't know anything... I just redirect you to the wiimmfi page cause that where most of the info is.
the only game i saw that has wfc is pokemon batle revolution (i probably have more but this one is interesting)

pleasehelpme2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the only game i saw that has wfc is pokemon batle revolution (i probably have more but this one is interesting)
Yeah that one works I think, although it doesn't matter if it works or not if nobody plays it, and I'm pretty sure that people don't play that one often. What are the other ones?

TheMan20085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah that one works I think, although it doesn't matter if it works or not if nobody plays it, and I'm pretty sure that people don't play that one often. What are the other ones?
im not going trough all my wii games lol but i saw Endless Ocean 2 (probably no one plays it)

pleasehelpme2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not going trough all my wii games lol but i saw Endless Ocean 2 (probably no one plays it)
no idea what game that is but it sounds cool. You should probably go through your games later and check the compatibility or something like that. Do you have BW2 or fortune street? Those are really fun online games.

pleasehelpme2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can probably find one
Oh yeah I should mention this about pik 3, it has online leaderboards for the mission modes (you can't get those bonus levels now since its off eshop) the leaderbords are havked so don't think about reaching #1 on there unless you counter hack or something.

TheMan20085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh yeah I should mention this about pik 3, it has online leaderboards for the mission modes (you can't get those bonus levels now since its off eshop) the leaderbords are havked so don't think about reaching #1 on there unless you counter hack or something.
its fine i can probably get dlc via a homebrew app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ