Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Yesterday since ~10:00 CET the MASTER server was crashed. Because I was offline the whole day, I had no chance to notice it and to restart the server at 23:20 CET.

It was a bug (special situation) that happened exact one time (yesterday). 5h ago I started a fixed version of MASTER.

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Maintenance
Tuesday, April 7, 15:30 – 16:00 UTC
(17:30 – 18:00 CEST)

Wiimmfi restart
Wiimmfi runs now since December 2014 without interruption (only MASTER was updated 2 times). So I want to restart it to check the existence of memory leaks and to make some other tests. A small update is also planned.

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Limited console and profile creation

To prevent excessive console and profile creation, the system limits them and will throw error messages 911=Profile creation denied or 913=Console creation denied. The limits (number and time) are calculated by different facts. The time limit is between 6h and 36h. For Wiimmfi-connected consoles, the limits are nicer.

The reason for this is very easy:
There are consoles with more than 1000 profiles. And for example last night, a players tries about 90 profile creations in 2 hours.

EDIT:
I have disabled all profiles of 3 consoles, each console with more than 500 profiles (5431 profiles total). There are about 40 more candidates with 100-368 profiles. This is definitely a abuse using.

Wiimmfi will now try to detect and prohibit extensive profile creations, see: Wiimmfi Server
The 3 users above can create new profiles with the new limits.

Wii-ness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
I have updated the MASTER server to v0.09. It is able to create game specific dumps of MASTER-03 records. These records are used for matchmaking. And each game supports different parameters with different names and value types. The master supports already the GENERIC setting (see game definitions) to add missed database members automatically. However, it may result in some minor issues. And so it is better to know all parameters at server start.

Therefore I have enabled the dumps for all games with exception of MKWii and SSBB. And now I hope, that many games as possible are tested (please try all online modes available) by you in the next weeks to complete the members. It may also help to improve the game support and find other issues.

See Animal Crossing (bottom) for an example.

Reactions: gburgue and Pepois

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-