Homebrew WiiMC RELEASED!!! (Wii Media Center)

jp-1201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great interface and great player overall.
the only issue i had was that i tried to play an mp4 video. the video played right, but i was able only to hear a part of the audio, the music and the narration. i dont know why. I just close the wiimc and played the video with mplayer ce with no problems.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing an Mp4 from my external NTFS drive and got a code dump
frown.gif

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jp-1201 said:
great interface and great player overall.
the only issue i had was that i tried to play an mp4 video. the video played right, but i was able only to hear a part of the audio, the music and the narration. i dont know why. I just close the wiimc and played the video with mplayer ce with no problems.

Must be a multi-channel issue.

Maybe MplayerCE downmixes it to stereo as default?

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
OK
So, I installed the WiiMC channel, right? Awesome.
Then, I installed the IOS202...but it stopped saying "Could not find vulnerable IOS! Run DOP-Mii or Trucha Bug Restorer to install one"

I have no idea what those two things are. Can someone shed some light on this please?...simple instructions, i'm not so advanced in ios's.
closedeyes.gif

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crashes after I try to play an MPEG4 video and sometimes when I go to the internet radio. Is there a way to suggest features? It would be nice to have a little wiimote battery icon somewhere if possible.

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I remember when MPlayer CE and DVDx first came out - I had a play with 'em, and they managed DVDs OKAY.
I just downloaded WiiMC to test it out, and it played my DIVX files perfectly - a job well done!

bolex17

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember when SMB Shares first made an appearance and you could only stream one file at a time and had to edit your cfg file everytime you wanred to stream something new!

We have came a long way ! Goodwork to the team!

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midnightzak said:
Well, I read through the tut on SMB Shares and moved everything into a folder and now it works just fine. Thanks for the link!

Also, to the authors: Awesome job on this, it is amazing and you've got my vote for best media player hands down. You guys did an amazing job on this, be proud!

Feature Requests:
MP3 Visualizations (and possibly slideshow with our own images)
Cover Art or thumbnail for TV/Movie files
Power Hour or Centurion mode for MP3 files (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_hour)
MP3 control via WiiMote (ability to change tracks without the buttons on the screen)
Skins (i really like the default one, but having other options is always nice)
USB Support for both ports
Sleep Timer for both audio and video
Additional "View Modes" (Media Flow / Cover Art Browser)

Have all this posted here
http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

IF they get all this setup that would be amazing.

Gladius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Great application and GUI, but i hope to see in the near future USB support for both ports and manual load for subtitle, as i know at this moment, subtitle is loaded automatically. Those two will make this great application more powerful.

hojnikb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Both usb ports are already supported, you just need to use the normal ios 202 not the wiimc's one.It works just fine and you can use both ports (but the usb loader port must always have a mass storage attached so the second port works)

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly the only thing can see ths app needng is a video play list and sleep timer then it would be balls to the wall awsome

sirus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was re watching the whole bleach seriers over again using it and at about 150 it started dropping frames like hell, now its almost unwatchable, but when i watch something like stargate universe on it its fine, any suggestions?
im running them off a 32gig kingston datatraveler usb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password