Wiiflow

Ads85uk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fairly new to the whole wiiflow scene but i.ve downloaded the latest version and can play games but I'm trying to change the coverflow and everytime I select a different view it never saves. I downloaded some 3d box covers as well and these aren't showing up either. Should I have certain plugins installed in order to get them to show and what am I missing in the settings to change the coverflow.im using wiiflow 5.5.3 and have downloaded the carbonix-NS 1.1

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ads85uk

With WiiFlow Lite 5.4.9 and above, you'll have to use the Default theme or install the Rhapsodii-Shima theme that is readily available with a search. @cheloruiz79 has made some outstanding compatible themes as well if you want to contact him or check out his youtube channel.

Reactions: cheloruiz79

zebragreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Ads85uk

With WiiFlow Lite 5.4.9 and above, you'll have to use the Default theme or install the Rhapsodii-Shima theme that is readily available with a search. @cheloruiz79 has made some outstanding compatible themes as well if you want to contact him or check out his youtube channel.
Using those themes has absolutely zero to do with the user's question, and won't actually fix any of their questions.

I'm fairly new to the whole wiiflow scene but i.ve downloaded the latest version and can play games but I'm trying to change the coverflow and everytime I select a different view it never saves.
To answer the actual question, you need to click the Home button while in Wiiflow, then click Settings. Then click the small arrow to change to Page 13 of the Settings, and change the "Lock coverflow layouts" to "Yes".

Ads85uk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using those themes has absolutely zero to do with the user's question, and won't actually fix any of their questions.

To answer the actual question, you need to click the Home button while in Wiiflow, then click Settings. Then click the small arrow to change to Page 13 of the Settings, and change the "Lock coverflow layouts" to "Yes".
Thanks @zebragreen - i'll give that another go as i did try that with no changes to the outcome, hence i thought that maybe i was missing a files or needed to edit the configuration of Wiiflow in some capacity. Will try and let you know if still having issues. Any idea on why my game images are also showing flat insted of like a wii game box? is this requiring a particular plugin?

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks @zebragreen - i'll give that another go as i did try that with no changes to the outcome, hence i thought that maybe i was missing a files or needed to edit the configuration of Wiiflow in some capacity. Will try and let you know if still having issues. Any idea on why my game images are also showing flat insted of like a wii game box? is this requiring a particular plugin?
3D covers go in the cover folder

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Doing this only locks the user from making changes on the fly. It is not a solution to the problem the user is experiencing. As i said, use the default theme and coverflow will be saved

Reactions: cheloruiz79

zebragreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doing this only locks the user from making changes on the fly. It is not a solution to the problem the user is experiencing. As i said, use the default theme and coverflow will be saved
My bad, got mixed up between:

Keep currently selected Coverflow on return.

And:

Stop user changing coverflow with 1 and 0 buttons on Wiimote.

You're correct!

Reactions: RunningSnakes

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2D flat covers go in "covers" folder. As matto21 said, full/3d covers go in "boxcovers" folder. Resart WiiFlow Lite, press home button, click Reload Cache.

Reactions: Pawel

Pawel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2D flat covers go in "covers" folder. As matto21 said, full/3d covers go in "boxcovers" folder. Resart WiiFlow Lite, press home button, click Reload Cache.
Hi I have a problem with the wiiflow and usb loadergx does not show me all the covers for games and programs, although the covers are saved in the right places are not displayed? In usb loader gx when trying to download writes me that I have missing 4 covers but are not downloaded at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?