Hacking WiiFlow

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is the 1.0D still with the VideoPatch All/More/None = 50hz only mode?
I get my wii back on wednesday, thats y im asking :/

RAVMN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Testing D version

I start Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010.
And it automaticaly give me a 002 Error.
The loader doesn´t autodetect the error?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think any loader auto detects a 002 error, you have to manually set it in the global options, WiiFlow's is a simple 002 Fix = On

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
pepxl said:
i dont think any loader auto detects a 002 error, you have to manually set it in the global options, WiiFlow's is a simple 002 Fix = On

you're right , but wiiflow is supposed to have 002 fix set to on by default.
Well , that's how it was in previous versions.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Hibern,

I know you are not willing to add features to the loader, but consider the opportunity to let the users change the position of the two covers folders...

I mean, think about configure the paths by adding just a couple of lines in wiiflow.ini like the followings:

path_flat_covers=sd:/wiiflow/covers/
path_full_covers=sd:/wiiflow/boxcovers/

To change the folders path could allow the users to share the covers with other loaders...

Thanks for this great loader...

Cambo

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
pepxl said:

you're right , but wiiflow is supposed to have 002 fix set to on by default.
Well , that's how it was in previous versions.

im sorry but doesnt WiiFlow 002 fix default to the cIOS revision ?

ie rev14 it will be on and some older revisions it will be off ?

maybe an explanation of default settings is needed , i dont know why there are 3 settings default / on / off ? surely it is either on or off

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hibern said:
Narolez said:
@Hibern: What is an "automatic "anti-002-fix" ?

The anti-002-fix is designed for older cIOS less than rev14.
It's the patch without the parameter, if you have an old ios 249 and ask for error 002 fix, wiiflow applies the "anti-fix".
This option should be useless, people should update their cios, so it wasn't worth adding an option.

From what i understand , wiiflow detects which cios revXX you use , and if it's not rev14 , it applies this anti002fix automaticaly.
this automatic anti002fix only disable the built-in 002fix of the cios.(but doesn't fix the 002 error of games)
And you still have to set 002fix to on in the loader.

What i said was that when you install wiiflow , 002fix is set to on by default.
this option should never be changed in my opinion
wink.gif

i'm talking about general settings , not game settings
wink.gif

in general settings there is only on or off.
in game settings , you have default / on / off.
default means that it will read the general settings for 002fix.
on : force on , even if general settings is set to off.
off : force off , even if general settings is set to on.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
no , not for the moment.
i'm waiting for a "final" release to do it.
But you can do it yourself , use Wadder its very simple.
you open my forwarder with wadder and replace the .dol with the 1.0D dol.
it takes something like 1 minute to do this ^^

retj

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
QUOTE said:
Merci Hibern pour ce magnifique loader et Benjay pour ce superbe theme Carbonik.
Pour ma part, avec la 1.0D, j'ai toujours le bug d'écran noir au lancement de certains jeux (Asterix aux J.O, Bratz Kidz Party, My Sims Racing, etc...) de manière aléatoire (fonctionnent 1 fois sur 10) malgrès réinstallation Rev10 puis Rev14 sur IOS36. Ces meme jeux fonctionnent parfaitement avec USBLoader 1.5 de Waninkoko.
J'espere que vous allez pouvoir corriger ce bug pour notre plus grand plaisir à tous.

Traduction Google :
QUOTEThank you Hibern for this beautiful loader and Benjay for this wonderful theme Carbonik.
For me, with the 1.0D, I always bug black screen at launch some games (Asterix aux J.O, Bratz Kidz Party, My Sims Racing, etc...) at random (run 1 times out of 10) despite resettlement REV10 then Rev14 on IOS36. These same games work perfectly with USBLoader 1.5 Waninkoko.
I hope that you will be able to fix this bug for our greatest pleasure to all.

I'm sorry but I don't speack English.
----------------------------------------------------
- Wii 4.1 + Préloader 0.29 + Rev14 sur ios36 + Cios Corp fixé 4 + theme DarkWii
- Wiiflow sur HDD Wester Digital 500Go avec Rack USB (dont 400mo pour Wiiflow) + Theme Carbonik + Forwarder 249 Benjay

retj

Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Tout va bien finallement grace à Oops du site Tgames.com qui s'est penché de très pret à mon probleme. Ma partition etait en FAT pour Wiiflow. Je l'ai reformatée en FAT32 et j'ai simplement supprimé les fichiers "title.ini", "wiiflow.ini" et le dossier "cache" avant de lancer la version 1.0D. (la version alt.dol provoque un écran noir au 1er lancement du jeu. Ensuite tout est OK jusqu'à ce qu'on change de jeu puis on relance de nouveau 2 fois si on revient dessus)

Traduction Google :
QUOTEAll is finally well. Oops website Tgames.com was corrected my problem. My partition was FAT for Wiiflow. I reformatted to FAT32 and I just deleted the file "title.ini", "wiiflow.ini" folder and "hide" before launching version 1.0D. (version alt.dol causes a black screen on 1st launch of the game then everything is OK until you change the game and then relaunch it again 2 times)

Thanks Hibern for Wiiflow, Benjay for your theme and Oops for your help.

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
retj said:
QUOTE said:
Tout va bien finallement grace à Oops du site Tgames.com qui s'est penché de très pret à mon probleme. Ma partition etait en FAT pour Wiiflow. Je l'ai reformatée en FAT32 et j'ai simplement supprimé les fichiers "title.ini", "wiiflow.ini" et le dossier "cache" avant de lancer la version 1.0D. (la version alt.dol provoque un écran noir au 1er lancement du jeu. Ensuite tout est OK jusqu'à ce qu'on change de jeu puis on relance de nouveau 2 fois si on revient dessus)

Traduction Google :
QUOTEAll is finally well. Oops website Tgames.com was corrected my problem. My partition was FAT for Wiiflow. I reformatted to FAT32 and I just deleted the file "title.ini", "wiiflow.ini" folder and "hide" before launching version 1.0D. (version alt.dol causes a black screen on 1st launch of the game then everything is OK until you change the game and then relaunch it again 2 times)

Thanks Hibern for Wiiflow, Benjay for your theme and Oops for your help.
Thanks. Just confirms what i thought.
I had completely overlooked what done for loading apploader (using a fixed memory address). That most probably was the cause of the black screens.
So i'll fix the bug for v1.1 at the end of the week, 1.0D is not perfectly safe yet, and alt.dol was made to raise the probability of the bug.
Simply put, there's a high probability that wiiflow 1.1 will be rock stable
smile.gif

ANDREWFITZGERALD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Very Impressive Loader, That I am Sure Will Become A Firm Favourite with USB Loader Fans...

Superb Graphics, Banner Music for each Game, and configurable options for each title, give this an instant wow factor...

This is top quality and I can only praise the developer/s, for this a new benchmark Loader!

I think developers should concentrate all their efforts now into the hidden machinery of these loaders, and leave the eye candy alone for a while, I wish this loader were able to act as an interface for movies and music, it would be a simply amazing multimedia jukebox.

I can say that WiiFlow gives usb loaders the eye candy that Vista gave to the Windows OS.

Keep Up The Good Work Devs.
rolleyes.gif

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, Andrew, I'm not that sure you can compare WiiFlow with Vista, because Wiiflow is actually good !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol