Hacking WiiFlow

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think i found a bug with Super Smash Bros Brawl PAL and NTSC.
It shows me that a SD card is inside, but its not possible to access the SD card. Its shows me 0 replays/stages/snapshots (i have about 50 replays) so its not possible to read anything and i cant save anything to the sd card.

It still works perfect with NeoGamma and WiiFlowBeta2, so i think its a bug in WiiFlow Final 1.0.

I hope if a 1.1 will be released, that this problem is maybe fixxed^^.

ShadyGT

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No bug for Super Smash Bros Brawl PAL and NTSC. You need to used the cIOS 222 without fix error002.

D

Deleted-171178

I think the only way this could be improved would be with actual banner loading
wink.gif

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, now i got it to work.
BUT
it only works if Ocarina is off.
If Ocarina is on, i have this SD access problem again.
It worked fine with the previous WiiFlowbeta2 so i think it IS a bug in this new Wii Flow version =).

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When downloading covers it hangs on downloading RSJP and does nothing.

Suggestion: Use the pointer action of the remote to move the covers, not just the UDLR (+)

also canceling hangs after the downloading doesn't work

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wiiflow doesn't support online cheats, this is intentionally blocked.
I would remove ocarina completely, but it might be useful sometimes.

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what? is there a way to make it possible 4 smashbros? The Cheats are used doesnt affect the other side and the cheats we (smasher) are using only stuff like Texture Hacks or replay hacks

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ShadyGT said:
what? is there a way to make it possible 4 smashbros? The Cheats are used doesnt affect the other side and the cheats we (smasher) are using only stuff like Texture Hacks or replay hacks

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nevermind about the credits and copy/pasting, your Loader will anyway replace it
wink.gif
(and i don´t want to start a big fight it´s just that some person was complaining that he is not in the credits even if this code was copy pasted too and actually some of the USB Loader GX code was just copied and only changed to get it working with their GUI whatever)

Anyway basically i´m just courious to see how you worked with GX since i don´t have much experience with graphic programming (i played a bit around with it but i´m still don´t really understand the whole GX stuff) and your GUI looks and works really really nice
wink.gif

MadBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MadBob said:
When downloading covers it hangs on downloading RSJP and does nothing.

Suggestion: Use the pointer action of the remote to move the covers, not just the UDLR (+)

Still no luck, it just hangs when downloading images on first game RSJP41 (Broken Sword PAL) so I have no images, Config USB Loader works and downloads images, network works for all other software, running from SD as USB has no FAT partition.

data_on_usb=no (added to ini)

Anyone?

MadBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
beegee7730 said:
Are you connected to the internet/correct network?

MadBob said:
QUOTE(MadBob @ Sep 12 2009, 02:45 PM) When downloading covers it hangs on downloading RSJP and does nothing.

Still no luck, it just hangs when downloading images on first game RSJP41 (Broken Sword PAL) so I have no images, Config USB Loader works and downloads images, network works for all other software, running from SD as USB has no FAT partition.

data_on_usb=no (added to ini)

Anyone?

I have 1GB free space on my SD card, only odd thing I have is a 4GB SD (not SDHC) but all other loaders work and network downloads work.

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried without data_on_usb=no in *.ini, as you don't have FAT partition on HDD you don't need that ? maybe ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...