Homebrew Wiiflow Per Game Banner Creation Help Requested

P3rf3ctVZer0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi my name is Zer0 and I am looking to learn how to make custom banners for each individual game used by wiiflow. I am currently using this pack as a base http://www.mediafire.com/download/29c0sufdcgduo7h/WiiFlow_v4.2.3_Nintendont_MasterMod_Pack_Full.7z I have installed and tested the game Target Earth for the Sega Genesis Plugin I want to basically have something like This play as a custom ogg only when I click on this Rom. Example of custom ogg to always play after clicking on target earth.

I am skilled at coding and I understand audio formats but I cannot figure out how to make wiiflow play this track or even how to redirect wiiflow to point to the file. It is irritating as well that I noticed there are too many general non descriptive tutorials. Can someone please help?

Ultimately my goal is to make a professional wiiflow setup.

Another piece of information is I would like my vWii to always start up in the wiiflow source menu if you know how to do that let me know. I don't know if priloader is safe on vwii.

Last edited by P3rf3ctVZer0,

Hakaisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fascinating idea. I would love this as well.

If someone could somehow enable full-fledged banners for plugins, rather than only Wii/Gamecube games; that would be amazing.

I'm not skilled at coding, by any means. But, perhaps you could figure out how the Gamecube plugin enables this and try to apply it to the emulator plugins?

P3rf3ctVZer0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I have to make sure that the wiiflow team can or already support's the idea. I left a message to fix94 and his team on their github. Hopefully I can get some answers. I am super OCD so it bothers me when I hear sonic title screen music for all Sega Genesis roms. Not to mention it sort of ruins the immersion. Watch the topic and comment here. -> https://github.com/FIX94/open-wiiflow-mod/issues/223

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
P3rf3ctVZer0 I think the best way to talk with Fix94 is to write in the nintendont thread. I think fix94 finished with Wiiflow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks