United States
most wiiware works with wiiflow
however if use boot mii to get to the emunand
neek2o system menu ___
Wiiware Blackscreen Wii stays on
Wii games Blackscreen Wii stays on
Gamecube Games Blackscreen Wii stays on
When I reload my cache on the DI menu BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Lockup
but when i turn it back on the game menu is updated.

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this really noob-proof? I've softmodded Wiis and have GC games running from USB, but this seems a bit confusing. How do you get ModMii running in Windows, or is that just a simulation for demonstration purposes, and if it is how do I type characters in ModMii on the Wii?

I tried TriiForce a while ago, but I couldn't figure it out, and I didn't like the idea of installing games individually onto NAND, I like being able to select them from a list to play them.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Is this really noob-proof? I've softmodded Wiis and have GC games running from USB, but this seems a bit confusing. How do you get ModMii running in Windows, or is that just a simulation for demonstration purposes, and if it is how do I type characters in ModMii on the Wii?

I tried TriiForce a while ago, but I couldn't figure it out, and I didn't like the idea of installing games individually onto NAND, I like being able to select them from a list to play them.
ModMii IS a windows program. You just run it by double clicking like anything else.

What it DOES is download everything and put it into a folder called COPY_TO_SD and COPY_TO_USB. You copy what's in them as is onto your SD card and USB drive respectively and it's all ready to go and built to work as is on the Wii once you plug it in. If there's any further steps you have to do on the Wii, ModMii will be able to generate a step by step guide on the computer that you can either follow off the computer screen or print out.

Once all the games are installed onto emuNAND, it's only THEN that you can select them from a list and install run them directly.

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I see. That sounds a lot easier than I thought actually. I'll give it a go sometime this week when I'm feeling game.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... I have a wierd problem.

I built my nand from ModMii... and everything is working... except wiiflow Gamecube games. Wiiflow says that Gamecube is "Disabled"

I can launch the games from Neek by hitting 1, selecting.. I can launch Wii games from Neek andthe WiiFlow installed on Neek. And I can't find Wiiflow.ini to save my life.

Now on my Normal nand... I can load up gamecube games from Wiiflow... bt Wiigames crash Wiiflow.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep seeing that... Problem is I can't find the Wiiflow.ini on my Emu-nand... anywhere.
Okay.. found the wiiflow.ini and added the [DML]always_show_button=yes

However it still says disabled.

However.. Wiiflow from the same USB still loads the Gamecube games on real nand.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I keep seeing that... Problem is I can't find the Wiiflow.ini on my Emu-nand... anywhere.
Okay.. found the wiiflow.ini and added the [DML]always_show_button=yes

However it still says disabled.

However.. Wiiflow from the same USB still loads the Gamecube games on real nand.
I kinda think the setting should have already been there. It would just say always_show_button=no and you would change it to yes. If you just added another one it might have just ignored the new one and kept paying attention to the old one.

Also under the [DML] section I think there's a setting that says disabled= if it's set to yes, change it to no.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can upload my wiiflow.ini.

As for the syscheck.. every time I runit on my emulated nand.. I get the error that it can't get the certificates.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I need a syscheck of your real nand
you didn't answer where your wiiflow files apps\wiiflow and \wiiflow folder are.
Wiiflow should be using the same wiiflow.ini file in real and emu mode unless you have two or more "apps\wiiflow" folder (one on each device or or partition) so if this is the case delete all those folders except one.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, sorry. I thught you need it from the Neek Nand.

Here you go. Both files.

And yes.. I know the wiiflow.ini is supposed to be just named wiiflow.ini But it wouldn't let me upload it unless I added .txt

Attachments

• sysCheck.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 456
  • wiiflow.ini.txt
    3 KB · Views: 638

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
your ini GC section
[DML]
always_show_button=no
compressed_dump=no
dir_usb_games=games
dm_r2.1+=yes
dml_r52+=yes
force_32k_align_files=no
num_retries=5
skip_on_error=no
source=no
write_ex_files=yes
My ini/GC section
[DML]
always_show_button=yes
cheat=no
current_item=D43J01
dir_usb_games=games
dm_r2.1+=yes
dml_activity_led=yes
dml_nmm=0
dml_r52+=yes
dump_list=no
game_language=0
last_cf_mode=12
lastlanguage=EN
no_disc_patch=0
partition=1
show_full_banner=no
sort=0
source=yes
video_mode=0
video_setting=1
looks like you are using older version of both WiiFlow and DiosMios
you need WF 4.1 and DM 2.6
as for Neek2o you need older revisions such as rev 88 to be able to launch GC games in WF/Neek mode using DM 00000008.app file, latest revisions 95 and 96 have GC game launching broken in neek mode

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
as for Neek2o you need older revisions such as rev 88 to be able to launch GC games in WF/Neek mode using DM 00000008.app file, latest revisions 95 and 96 have GC game launching broken in neek mode
That's important to know. Thanks.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your ini GC section
[DML]
always_show_button=no
compressed_dump=no
dir_usb_games=games
dm_r2.1+=yes
dml_r52+=yes
force_32k_align_files=no
num_retries=5
skip_on_error=no
source=no
write_ex_files=yes
My ini/GC section
[DML]
always_show_button=yes
cheat=no
current_item=D43J01
dir_usb_games=games
dm_r2.1+=yes
dml_activity_led=yes
dml_nmm=0
dml_r52+=yes
dump_list=no
game_language=0
last_cf_mode=12
lastlanguage=EN
no_disc_patch=0
partition=1
show_full_banner=no
sort=0
source=yes
video_mode=0
video_setting=1
looks like you are using older version of both WiiFlow and DiosMios
you need WF 4.1 and DM 2.6

Not sure why the wiiflow.ini is so different. I got it from your package. As for the Rev 88 of N2o, I'm afraid I don't know to make an earlier version. I was really wanting to use Wiiflow.. but it looks like PostLoader is the way to go for now.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Not sure why the wiiflow.ini is so different. I got it from your package. As for the Rev 88 of N2o, I'm afraid I don't know to make an earlier version. I was really wanting to use Wiiflow.. but it looks like PostLoader is the way to go for now.
You can build any version of Neek2o with ModMii pretty simply by just choosing it from the list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It would be funny to pick up a girl in a real expensive car, then next date show up in a piece o shit car just to see her reaction. If she was real, it wouldn't matter.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Everyone is disposable and replaceable, lies and deception are the coin of the realm. I have never felt so alone and so at odds with the world.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we should see others as disposable just if they can show any glimps of care about humanity should be forgiven
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she would leave you inmediately
    +1
    For a time I considered creating a new big bang. Wipe the slate clean and start from scratch....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your closest friend probably talks negative about you the most
    +1
    I know I talk shit about that Ken guy constantly lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah I just had to consile it's a age thing and I can get erect
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Right.. Take a number
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Binkinator is still around you guys. I just saw him in one of the Discord servers that I'm in.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get more mad when they learn you aren't as dimwitted as they think
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that guy who was dissappeared?
    My favorite thing about that Ken, if they talk bad about others to you. They doing it to you too.
    Always remember that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    More or less then they drop you and blame you when you find out
    Well taking responsibility for their own actions would mean doing work and self reflection lol easier to just be a pile of crap rolling down hill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dont mean to be rude but what was so important about them?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, He truly shared his great knowledge about Switch modding.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    People miss him because he used to be active a lot.
    +1
    I modified a switch in a bathroom one time by wiping poop on it... Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been noticing it more these days alot has to do with coperation attitude manipulation people work in it so long they think it's a good way to live
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And he/she used to do any/every mod to the Switch, just to learn and teach others as well. A true Switch genius.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And he/she used to do any/every mod to the Switch, just to learn and teach others as well. A... +1