Hacking WiiFlow Internet Bookmark Plugin Pack with Covers and Bookmarks

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I used the template. You can edit it if you like. Also noticed some urls don t have covers yet.o
Cover and url in extracted pack btw

I've had issues reloading the cache, delete the contents of your cache/bookmarks folder and reload cache from within wiiflow. I'm not getting a lot of love from the dev team, would you mind raising it on #wiiflow?
I had hoped you'd set a nice precedent by accepting the url-on-back idea - It might've encouraged contributors (!) to follow suit - but if you're not feeling it , c'est la vie :)
If I do an edit, can I presume you'll consider it for inclusion in the masterpack?:)
p.s. Where can I find the template?

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
rKbXh23.png

Didn't use the template, just the original image.
Tried just fading the teext under the url, but it look weird next to the unfaded part. Ended up dropping a fuzzy white text layer between the url and the original cover, and fading the whole block a couple of notches.

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
They were left in there by accident - remove them from your pack if you wish. There's a bunch of links that aren't worth bothering to do a cover for, the missing cover will suffice, but I still want to use - one off flash games and the uk train times sites are a good examples. There at the bottom of the "working links" post. I might do an extra misc. pack, of just urls, or just add the lot to the main lot - TBH I'm not sure what to do with them. I'm open to suggestions. Abz - if I end up including everything - you can just remove the ones without covers, or select a few appropriate ones to keep.

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Abz, I have a small niggle with the wording on the masterpiece website.
It's a small thing, but you know where it says:
"The new Internet plugin requires "Opera - Internet Channel" to work. Grab your region specific Opera channel from Here"

That's a bit discouraging because it's not obvious that "Opera - Internet Channel" is the internet channel that users are familiar with. You also direct users to a further download, which will require all the hassle of transferring files and installing a wad, rather than just tell them they can download and install it from their wii.

How about
"The Internet Bookmark plugin requires that you have "The Internet Channel" installed. You can install it for free using "The Shopping Channel", or grab your region specific "The Internet Channel" (a.k.a. "Opera") from Here"

Also, how do you feel about a link to the OP of this thread, should someone want The News or Comedy pack (currently compiling :D), or any other content not in the masterpack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi