Hacking Wiiflow and plug-ins like visualboy showing gameboy, gbc, and advance. Need separate.

mattymatt022000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but my emulator plugins like genplusgx and visualBoyAdvance are showing all of the games each emulator can play. I'd really like to be able to display just Gameboy games or just Gameboy Color games not all of them just smashed together. I have them in separate folders so I'm not quite sure what the problem is. I'm using the new mastermod pack. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated I can't wrap my mind around the issue here.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but my emulator plugins like genplusgx and visualBoyAdvance are showing all of the games each emulator can play. I'd really like to be able to display just Gameboy games or just Gameboy Color games not all of them just smashed together. I have them in separate folders so I'm not quite sure what the problem is. I'm using the new mastermod pack. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated I can't wrap my mind around the issue here.
if you are using the mastermod pack then you just need to go to page 2 of the source menu to find GB, GBC, and GBA advance separated and page 3 to find all the sega systems separated. page 1 show vbagx for all systems combined and genplusgx for all sega systems combined.

Reactions: mattymatt022000

mattymatt022000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, that is what I do. When I click on gameboy or gameboy color it asks for plugin or something. Maybe I have the rom directory named incorrectly. Because when I click just Gameboy advance it shows just gba. Also sega cd, master system, & game gear work seperate but genesis asks for plugins. I'm guessing folders are named wrong.

I also have another issue. For example when I'm scrolling through snes games (they have covers) I'll randomly get an exception dsi occurred. Wiiflow then reboots. I wonder why?

Last edited by mattymatt022000,

mattymatt022000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are using the mastermod pack then you just need to go to page 2 of the source menu to find GB, GBC, and GBA advance separated and page 3 to find all the sega systems separated. page 1 show vbagx for all systems combined and genplusgx for all sega systems combined.
Yea now after downloading all my gamecube covers I can barley click to see my gc games before I get dsi error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)