AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Does anyone know a fix for wiimote plus controllers being all weird. I was having no issues for weeks I don't know what changed. Now in wiiflow when launching fceugx or snes9x roms my controller constantly goes off and takes a while to come back. I know some homebrew apps need the older wiimotes. I do have one but I don't really know why mine is suddenly acting all weird.
third party crap?

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the lookup chart for the the ROM location for all the emulators . But whats the directory location for the covers for each emulator ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I have the lookup chart for the the ROM location for all the emulators . But whats the directory location for the covers for each emulator ?

look at the ini files inside /wiiflow/plugins folder there should be a line named "coverfolder=x" where x is different for each emu
this means the cover should be located in /wiiflow/boxcovers/x

Reactions: wantboost

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look at the ini files inside /wiiflow/plugins folder there should be a line named "coverfolder=x" where x is different for each emu
this means the cover should be located in /wiiflow/boxcovers/x
Argh this is alot of work !! Lol thank-you

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK what am i doing wrong .
My softmod is on SD.
I'm gonna put my ROMs on HDD .
I created a folder apps/wiituka/DISKS on my HDD and placed covers on HDD at wiiflow/boxcovers ....
When I goto the amstrad icon it doesn't find any ROMs and is asking me for location and usb is already selected !?
Is there other files that need to be on the HDD?
I tried NES and SMS , NES works!!!
I got the directories from abzmastermod guide setup file . I even double checked the ini files. So I dunno what's going on ??

Last edited by wantboost,

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to clear the cache somewhere . My Wii game list is being picked up and that HDD is not even plugged in ....!? If so is it the entire folder

Last edited by wantboost,

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK what am i doing wrong .
My softmod is on SD.
I'm gonna put my ROMs on HDD .
I created a folder apps/wiituka/DISKS on my HDD and placed covers on HDD at wiiflow/boxcovers ....
When I goto the amstrad icon it doesn't find any ROMs and is asking me for location and usb is already selected !?
Is there other files that need to be on the HDD?
I tried NES and SMS , NES works!!!
I got the directories from abzmastermod guide setup file . I even double checked the ini files. So I dunno what's going on ??

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is related to WiiFlow, but I have an ISO (not a WBFS) of SSBB I ripped with no errors, but when I load it on WiiFlow, it shows the wiimote warnings, the "NOW LOADING" screen with the smash logo, then just a white screen. Should I use WBFS files instead?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ah that's probably what it is. On an unrelated note what is the best method for MAME on wiiflow? I saw somewhere on youtube someone had mame configured on wii to play the old x-men konami arcade which is pretty much the only thing I would use it for.
the mame plugin in the masterpack has good compatibility but there's another mame plugin that is not included. not sure if this game works on the one I have. you have to copy the zip file and give it a try

KindaNoobishQWikLrnr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the mame plugin in the masterpack has good compatibility but there's another mame plugin that is not included. not sure if this game works on the one I have. you have to copy the zip file and give it a try
Thanks I got it configured ok to launch it but I'm not sure what the controls are. I put sdl mame in my app folder but I used the spreadsheet in your pack to make my button so I guess it's using your mame dol not the mame in apps. Nvm controls are normal but if I press + it exits to wiiflow. Hard to remember cause arcades don't pause.

KindaNoobishQWikLrnr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is related to WiiFlow, but I have an ISO (not a WBFS) of SSBB I ripped with no errors, but when I load it on WiiFlow, it shows the wiimote warnings, the "NOW LOADING" screen with the smash logo, then just a white screen. Should I use WBFS files instead?
I would suggest always wbfs for wii iso for gc. get WiiBackupManager_Build78. its easy to find. It makes the process extremely simple if you don't already have it.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest always wbfs for wii iso for gc. get WiiBackupManager_Build78. its easy to find. It makes the process extremely simple if you don't already have it.

I converted it to ISO in the first place for it to work with WiiGSC forwarders, and it turns out it does support WBFS, I guess I missed that. I'll try that. I used a converter I found somewhere, so that may also be a reason for the white screen. I'll try WBFS.

KindaNoobishQWikLrnr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I converted it to ISO in the first place for it to work with WiiGSC forwarders, and it turns out it does support WBFS, I guess I missed that. I'll try that. I used a converter I found somewhere, so that may also be a reason for the white screen. I'll try WBFS.
Hope it works. Not familiar with WiiGSC forwarders.

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good Morning!
Does this ROM work with Mi5S Plus?

Guys,
I was able to solve my Wiiflow problem. I made the suggestions given here:
I installed the Cios v8 250 and v8 249.
I deleted the Wiiflow folder from HD and SD
I deleted Wiiflow's Know (I did not even know he created a save).

And it's back up again, both v4.2.1 and Lite 4.4.0

Many thanks to everyone for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM