Country
Reactions: El 15

S77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot start a Wii game from Wiiflow no matter what. I'm using the SD (MicroSD+adapter) to run the games (wbfs format) and every time I start any of them my console goes into the vWii menu again, no matter what settings I use or what cIOS I swap around. Tried a different card and the same result.

Is there anything I can do?

EDIT: Got it working using Wii Backup Manager, I think my folder structure was wrong in the first place.

Last edited by S77,
Reactions: AbdallahTerro

El 15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tested now and it works perfectly fine
just rename boot.dol in /apps/not64 to not64.dol and replace the one in /wiiflow/plugins
Hi I have used this wiiflow masterpiece pack since more than 1 year it´s great! now i have a question... Is there a way to update plug-ins of retroarch? I've seen many updates of those plug-ins and they now have "wiiu pro controller support" I was thinking rename the boot.dol but i'm lost because there are many files.dol in the retroarch.rar

Last edited by El 15,

KindaNoobishQWikLrnr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got a question I've asked a couple times but I think I was replying in the wrong place in the threads. This is my question:
I have a question for anyone who would know. I have cps1,2,and neogeo set up in wiiflow everything works fine. But I have like up to 10-15 files of the same game and only some have covers. I tried deleting all the roms that are not the US version but when I remove any rom from the set for that system I.e cps1. None of my games launch. when I put the whole rom set back everything works fine. I don't like the clutter and repetitive titles. Thanks to whoever has any suggestions this is like the only thing in wiiflow that I don't have looking perfect yet.

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got a question I've asked a couple times but I think I was replying in the wrong place in the threads. This is my question:
I have a question for anyone who would know. I have cps1,2,and neogeo set up in wiiflow everything works fine. But I have like up to 10-15 files of the same game and only some have covers. I tried deleting all the roms that are not the US version but when I remove any rom from the set for that system I.e cps1. None of my games launch. when I put the whole rom set back everything works fine. I don't like the clutter and repetitive titles. Thanks to whoever has any suggestions this is like the only thing in wiiflow that I don't have looking perfect yet.
Delete your cache files and just have the roms u want . Seems like the games list gets saved in the cache and doesn't always repopulate

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited by wantboost,

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi I have used this wiiflow masterpiece pack since more than 1 year it´s great! now i have a question... Is there a way to update plug-ins of retroarch? I've seen many updates of those plug-ins and they now have "wiiu pro controller support" I was thinking rename the boot.dol but i'm lost because there are many files.dol in the retroarch.rar
yes the dols are in wiiflow/plugins/retroaarch folder
just rename the new dols to match the ones already there and replace them

Reactions: El 15

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the cache folder it still froze the GB .... The reason I was saying to move plugin files to the HDD is so that I don't have to keep picking between SD and HDD or will each plugin remember it's source selection?

Which are the plugin folders ? Should i move all of them to HDD or just the emulators I'm having problems with ??

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved all mastermod files to HDD , fixed alot of issues but still have the following.... I cleared cache and dleeted ini etc

Sega Genesis on page 3 is only reading . Gen ROMs and not the .smd!?!? .ini says it should read both but its not and I did clear cache
Atari5200 asks two chip or one chip I select either and then nothing happens ....
Mame ; some work some reboot wiiflow and some say dsi error .

Should the cover art go on the SD or HDD in my case ?? Also in fuzzy remane do I click "add original ext too "?

Last edited by wantboost,

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should the cover art go on the SD or HDD in my case ?? Also in fuzzy remane do I click "add original ext too "?

milestonebass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Covers can go on your HDD. Personally, I've found them more responsive when they're on the same source as the emus/plugins. I also don't want to bog up my smaller capacity SD with covers.

In fuzzyrename you want to click "add original ext" - the covers require the file extension in the name to match to the roms. Make sure you *click the box first* before selecting sources etc (I found it sometimes didn't take if clicked later in the workflow). The result text should show the renamed file including the rom extension in the name.

Reactions: wantboost

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covers can go on your HDD. Personally, I've found them more responsive when they're on the same source as the emus/plugins. I also don't want to bog up my smaller capacity SD with covers.

In fuzzyrename you want to click "add original ext" - the covers require the file extension in the name to match to the roms. Make sure you *click the box first* before selecting sources etc (I found it sometimes didn't take if clicked later in the workflow). The result text should show the renamed file including the rom extension in the name.
Finally .. thank you

OleSchool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't have the exact same issue, but I'm trying to work a problem very similar. In my case, I also have CPS1,2, Neo Geo, FBA, Mame setup in Wiiflow and everything works fine. I don't have duplicates of roms, but I do see that only some have covers, even though all of them have files in the boxcovers folder (and specified in their respective plugin.ini files). The only clutter I see is the bios files also show up. Besides hiding the bios (maybe via category?) and getting the boxcovers working, that's all I got for wiiflow arcade issues as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-