Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
So here' s the latest Pack (rev1009)
What's new:
1. SourceFlow views for source menu with 2 packs of small and full covers
We now have 3 ways to display the source menu:
A. Classic Source menu (i.e. source menu enabled AND sourceflow option "off")
5YLCxr2.jpg

B.SourceFlow with tiny covers using brewflows (i.e. source menu enabled AND sourceflow option "on" AND use Smallbox "on")
6tpDot5.jpg

C.SourceFlow with full covers using coverflows (i.e. source menu enabled AND sourceflow option "on" AND use Smallbox "off")
FRj49vO.jpg

2.Carbonik Abz theme update now based on [r7+r8]
with many title display fixes, new buttons added for rev 1009, 3 brewflows redesigned and a new File explorer page (thanks mamule)
2mh8kew.jpg

Website updated for all new stuff also Carbonik Abz is available as standalone revision + standalone sourceflow addon: http://www.wf-masterpiece.tk/
Download folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jcc59ml76vb8spp/HyqQlzVoHa?lst

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Reactions: spacepimp

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Been a while!

Uploading a new updated pack (rev 1050).

Changelog:
Updated WiiFlow to rev1050 - Many major and minor bugfixes (Thanks Fledge68 & Fix94)
Added TRS-80 and VG5000u plugins + source menu and missing covers (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Updated Carbonik Abz theme and added a new small covers set for sourceflow v2.1 (Thanks spacepimp)
Updated neek2o UNEEK+DI to r96 beta 8.6 (Thanks Overjoy)
Added Custom titles for all Arcade games (Mame and Final Burn Alpha)
Updated Amiga UAE Plugin to Fix94's Mod

Many minor stuff...

Website link in my sig :)

Reactions: ToddofWar420

bwbbwb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this isn't too much of a noob question, but is there a way to configure wiiflow (in real nand) to load GC games through neek2o, like you do the normal emunand games?

It seems partially alluded to in:

"Neek app files: In case di menu fails to launch GC/QF correctly i.e. wii shuts down replace 000000008.app file (i.e. Neek BC executable) with the one here - You can use just one at a time."

However, I don't see a way to have it automatically jump into emunand and then launch the GC game- it seems you have to enable GC visibility in the wiiflow ini, then manually jump to neek2o and launch.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hopefully this isn't too much of a noob question, but is there a way to configure wiiflow (in real nand) to load GC games through neek2o, like you do the normal emunand games?

It seems partially alluded to in:

"Neek app files: In case di menu fails to launch GC/QF correctly i.e. wii shuts down replace 000000008.app file (i.e. Neek BC executable) with the one here - You can use just one at a time."

However, I don't see a way to have it automatically jump into emunand and then launch the GC game- it seems you have to enable GC visibility in the wiiflow ini, then manually jump to neek2o and launch.
No you can't directly launch GC in neek mode from real nand
However, the "on the fly" mios switch feature allows running GC, QF with the games either on SD or USB and Backups including multiISO from real nand.
It's a smart solution for the GC/QF mode that also works with the Triforce plugin
So basically there is no need anymore to use neek2o for GC or QF

Haur Hugstari

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... First of thanks for this awesome pack. Now i've managed to set everything up and it all seems to be working fine. However i have noticed one really annoying problem.

When i load up postloader inside the emunand and start up the WAD Manager i can not exit the program. It's always stuck on the "restarting wii" portion. So i need to do power down the wii manually.

It doesn't happen when i use the WAD manager program from the homebrew channel or through postload through the homebrew channel on the real nand.

Is there some setting i am missing to fix this? Or shouldn't i be opening it at all from inside the emunand?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
No this is a known issue, you can try another wad manager (there is a "wad manager gui edition" that i believe exits fine) or even better and faster use a PC tool "showmiiwads"
Edit: here's the wad manager in channel form (not forwarder) for you to try:
P.S> use the latest neek2o which is included in my masterpack ("sneek" folder)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I've just updated the source menu by adding the new "Internet bookmarks" plugin and reorganizing all the button positions.
Changelog:
Wii/GC and parents on page 1
Nintendos, Segas and all childs are now organized better for ease of navigation
Music/Movies/Bookmarks maved to last page (games first :))
3 Retro plugins also on last page since these have alternates and can be replaced by new plugins later
Hope u like the new look :)

bsqt.jpg

wlir.jpg

2ezw.jpg

8x8z.jpg

2tqn.jpg

h0jv.jpg

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok a tiny tweak,
After the explanation about the different NEC consoles I replaced TG-16 with Super-GFX and made a new icon and missing cover and a new wiimednafen rom folder "SGFX"
this will keep PCE and SGFX roms separated
So now all PCE roms are running with PCE-Retro from \wiimednafen\roms\pce
while SGFX roms run via Mednafen from \wiimednafen\roms\sgfx
SGFX still has the same magic number as TG-16

I've also tested PCFX via mednafen and added a working bios file to wiimednafen folder
Done with NEC :)

d7ma.jpg

rr6y.jpg

Reactions: MassiveRican

johand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Will i have all the new goodies of the masterpack of wiiflow 4 if i install it through actars wiidownloader?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Wip WiiFlow rev1054 pack

Updated Scummvm plugin to mod8. Discworld 1/2 run via main dol - Alt dol still included with a new setup for FM-TOWNS games (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Added 2 new plugins "Tandy CoCo" and "Dragon 32/64" by Wiimpathy and updated the Internet plugin urls
Added Uneek2o_96_Beta_7.2.rar to root folder, to be used in case v8.6 breaks the USB HDD compatibility (Thanks MassiveRican for testing and reporting)

Re-organized the source menu and updated the screenshots, now we have a new icon/missing cover for NEC Super Grafx
Added a bios file for Mednafen-PCFX
Updated Nintendo DS Plugin and added a new "Internet Bookmarks" plugins (Thanks Spacepimp and Wiimpathy)
Added TRS-80 and VG5000u plugins + source menu and missing covers (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Added a new small covers set for sourceflow (Thanks spacepimp)

I'll wait for a couple of days before making the 7z file (hopefully before Christmas)
atm new stuff in extracted pack only
If anyone has any request or bug report please let me know :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New pack online:
Updated WiiFlow to rev1055
Added Nintendont r13 and HIDTest to apps, also added all controllers ini for nintendont to apps\nintendont folder, also updated the icon and xml and copied ps2 controller ini to the root folder (This is early beta that works with few games from sd only)
Updated Scummvm plugin to mod8. Discworld 1/2 run via main dol - Alt dol still included with a new setup for FM-TOWNS games (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Added 2 new plugins "Tandy CoCo" and "Dragon 32/64" by Wiimpathy and updated the Internet plugin urls to v3
Added Uneek2o_96_Beta_7.2.rar to root folder, to be used in case v8.6 breaks the USB HDD compatibility (Thanks MassiveRican for testing and reporting)
Re-organized the source menu and updated the screenshots, now we have a new icon/missing cover for NEC Super Grafx
Added a bios file for Mednafen-PCFX

nolefan413

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a very noob friendly guide to installing this pack? The guide here seems to assume that the user has a better understanding of the processes than I have. There are so many files and .zip files within .zip files, I'm getting lost. My goal is to install all of the emulators and have the roms stored on the 1tb partition on my 1.5 tb hdd. Wii games are already working fine on a separate partition. It's been about 2 years since I remodded my wii with modmii. Should I start from scratch? What's the best approach.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi