Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using my setup (Masterpack) I have separate icons and folders for GB, GBC and GBA which was working fine last time I checked.
As for the cover folders I don't have any covers so can't check if this works though it should.

However, not long time ago I started switching source menu spots when new plugins were out so now I have VBAGx icon for all GB's Gambatte for GB/GBC and GBA retro.
All the plugin inis are still there for GB standalone and GBC standalone, so all you need is to use the corresponding magic numbers and bring them back to your source menu.

Thank you so much. I got it to work. God bless you ^_^.

One other question, is there a way to change the default CoverFlow? So when I pick a Source it automatically displays like a carousel and not a big wall? (By coverflow I mean the thing you can change by pressing 1 or 2 on the WiiMote).

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thank you so much. I got it to work. God bless you ^_^.

One other question, is there a way to change the default CoverFlow? So when I pick a Source it automatically displays like a carousel and not a big wall? (By coverflow I mean the thing you can change by pressing 1 or 2 on the WiiMote).
Yes for wii gc ww and hb it's saved as last one used
As for plugins it's set in the sourcemenu ini as emuflow=x where x is the emuflow number
In my theme x=1 to 12

Reactions: WiiFreasko

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Wiiflow 4.2 Beta rev 974:

Changelog:
DFCFnjh.jpg

Updated WiiFlow to rev974 - Custom source menu for Themes, Mios & EmuNand Switch, File Explorer & Banner Download and Path Manager (Thanks Fledge68 & Fix94)
Updated Carbonik Abz Theme: Many bugfixes for texts buttons and effects, new frame, also added new buttons for rev 968+, the new theme is now based on official carbonik r7 (Thanks Benjay, Mamule and Ayatus for the great update)
Updated Carbonik Abz theme for the new "File Explorer" page (Thanks Fledge68 for the new stuff)
Updated Wii2600 to autoboot edition (previous dol is renamed to .old in case needed - Thanks Wiimpathy)

For the new mios switch feature 4 wads are needed (dm,wad dml.wad qfsd.wad and qfusb.wad)
The latest versions of DM(L) and QF have been already renamed and placed in \Wiiflow\mios folder
Just remember to set "GC Loader" in Global settings page 3 to "Auto" for this to work
P.S. In case you are using Triforce plugin for QF games you need to have QF as mios since the mios switch feature is not working for this plugin yet

You can download the 7z file after 1 hour or so
Edit: Upload complete
All details found here: http://www.wf-masterpiece.tk/

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
And this is a modded WF dol rev 980-mod
Changes:
Now with full on the fly mios detection, no need for ini lines or conflicts from 3rd party mios installations
Now displays banner download success/failure
on the fly mios installation progress bar is back

No need for a full pack since only the wf dol got updated
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7mwahmptydt0z1/boot.dol

Also found in extracted pack

abutorkom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
there is one problem the MSX Emu is not working
when you start the window of the Emu(bluemsx) came than it frizzing
plz see pic
DH886710.jpg
qYy86710.jpg
AX586710.jpg

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
Im having a Fail to load issue with wiiflow when trying to load neo geo roms.

I have changed the location in the ini to roms/NEOGEO

using correct bios neo-geo.zip from FBalpha.. games load fine via retroarch app itself..

I had this issue across the board with CPS roms as well as neo geo.. but I then update wiiflow and the masterpack to the latest versions.. however the issue persists with neogeo roms...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I'll no longer make a separate Theme ini for full HomeBrew covers.
Since rev1004 (Thanks to Fledge68) Wiiflow can automatically display the HB full covers using coverflows when this option is enabled in wiiflow.ini

By default WF uses smallcovers

[HOMEBREW]
smallbox=yes

So just change that line to "no" and you'll get this:
vierfG8.jpg

5CJEDdI.jpg

P.S. Download the full covers from here: http://s414.photobucket.com/user/chicore96/library/Wiiflow Homebrew Covers Full HQ?sort=3&page=1
Thanks MasterShoes for the full covers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON