nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hit "home" the "rebuild cache"

This worked :P

And also Abz... Ive tried to load a couple of C64 games, namely Action Biker and Bounty Bob Strikes Back... Both fail after some white text appears on screen, i presume its frodo setting u the game but after that it just black screens on me. Any ideas?

[user]AbdallahTerro[/user] I have just updated not64 plugin from your latest pack and now it does not auto load any roms and black screens upon clicking return to loader.... I also updated WiiFlow to the latest, dont know wether that would cause any of these issues??

EDIT: In fact after a failed online update of WiiFlow (I tried this first before doing it manually) NO EMULATORS work at all anymore!!! Going to rollback and reinstall everything from the masterpiece pack i used originally and see if that fixes it all. Will backup my inis first tho.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
does anybody use the the plugins in wiiflow? i use gensplus to load my mega drive and master system games. i have them in seperate sources tho. so in the plugins my sms and smd have there own setting.ini that both point to the same gensplus-mod7.dol (they work perfectly) but the problem im having is i want to change settings in one emulator and not the other. but because they both use the same dol i guess the settings cant be made seperate? sorry to confuse anyone

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
This worked :P

And also Abz... Ive tried to load a couple of C64 games, namely Action Biker and Bounty Bob Strikes Back... Both fail after some white text appears on screen, i presume its frodo setting u the game but after that it just black screens on me. Any ideas?

[user]AbdallahTerro[/user] I have just updated not64 plugin from your latest pack and now it does not auto load any roms and black screens upon clicking return to loader.... I also updated WiiFlow to the latest, dont know wether that would cause any of these issues??

EDIT: In fact after a failed online update of WiiFlow (I tried this first before doing it manually) NO EMULATORS work at all anymore!!! Going to rollback and reinstall everything from the masterpiece pack i used originally and see if that fixes it all. Will backup my inis first tho.
no idea what's wrong with your setup, if you messed up just delete your settings and wiiflow.ini and extract the pack again.
I just updated wiiflow and played not64 and Nes games no problem

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
does anybody use the the plugins in wiiflow? i use gensplus to load my mega drive and master system games. i have them in seperate sources tho. so in the plugins my sms and smd have there own setting.ini that both point to the same gensplus-mod7.dol (they work perfectly) but the problem im having is i want to change settings in one emulator and not the other. but because they both use the same dol i guess the settings cant be made seperate? sorry to confuse anyone
where's that setting file located? if it's in the same folder as the dol you can make a copy of the dol in a folder with its own settings
this will not work if the setting file is in default path like "root:/gensplus/"

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no idea what's wrong with your setup, if you messed up just delete your settings and wiiflow.ini and extract the pack again.

Like i said, i tried to update through wiiflows online updater and it failed, just froze after saying there was an update available. So i had to power down and i thought ok ill just connect the hdd to my pc and update manually from the links in your sig (i downloaded the latest pack), copied over the not64.dol to my plugins and the new wiiflow.dol, connected everything back to the wii and ran wiiflow again, which ran ok, no problems.... It wasnt until i tried to run an n64 game that i started to notice the problem, Not 1 game would launch from any emulator at all. I haver rolled everything back to how it was before i updated either dol and will try it as soon as the mrs has finished watching NCIS :)

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[user]AbdallahTerro[/user] Just tested and all is working great again now, will try a manual update of wiiflow and not64 again and see if the problem occurs again. If it doesn't then i will assume that the failed online update attempt was the cause of it all.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest Not64 dol isn't loading the roms. I launch it and then have to select the game again. I guess it needs to be pluginified?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I'm using the one from your extracted pack from the wiiflow/plugins folder.
Aaaand...Your dropbox is down.

sorry I can't reproduce your issue
only advice is to rebuild the cache

currently added private server under [Games], useneek under [NAND] and dm_widescreen under [DML] as global options
trying to figure out how to hide disc2 for GC games
If I succeed I'll push the new 1054 and 1076 dols to internal update

and this will be the last time I keep the full pack in the dropbox folder,
next time I'll upload it to mediafire
It's getting 1 day on 7 days off :)

Reactions: MassiveRican

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry I can't reproduce your issue
only advice is to rebuild the cache

currently added private server, useneek and dm_widescreen as global options
trying to figure out how to hide disc2 for GC games
If I succeed I'll push the new 1054 and 1076 dols to internal update

and this will be the last time I keep the full pack in the dropbox folder,
next time I'll upload it to mediafire
It's getting 1 day on 7 days off :)
Really not sure what to say. All I did was swap out the old dol for the new one, and now they don't load when I launch. Don't suppose you could direct upload your working dol for me?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
updated by adding 2 new global ini options
Neek2o global option "useneek=yes/no" under [NAND] section of wiiflow.ini (for both 1054 and 1076)
also added "private_server=yes/no" under [Games] for 1076 mod only

Edit: also added "dm_widescreen=yes/no" under [DML] section for both dols

Reactions: dreamon

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Updated readme about new wiiflow.ini stuff:

WiiFlow and Nintendont default options:

* Nintendont is default loader now
* GC mode always enabled
* MC Emu on by default using 2mb files
* Pressing B for Source Menu is enabled by defaut too

These options are now global settings in /apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini so change the default value to your liking
to enable use "yes", to disable use "no"

-------------------
For 1076 mastermod:
-------------------
USB_HID=yes (for USB Controller under [dml] section)
NATIVE_CTL=yes (for native GC controller under [DML] section)
Deflicker=yes (for force deflicker video under [DML] section)
screenshot =yes (for wiiu widescreen under [DML] section)
dm_widescreen=yes (for widescreen patch under [DML] section)

For MC Emulation: (under [DML] section)
dml_nmm=0 for disabled / dml_nmm=1 for enabled / dml_nmm=2 for Multisave
enabled is the default using 2mb files - multi uses 8mb files (one for us/pal one for jap)

For launching Wiiware/VC using Neek2o:
useneek=yes (under [NAND] section)

For using Wii games private server:
private_server=yes (under [Games] section)

-------------------
For 1054 mastermod:
-------------------
USB_HID=yes (for USB Controller under [dml] section)
NATIVE_CONTROL=yes (for native GC controller under [DML] section)
WIIU_WIDE=yes (for wiiu widescreen under [DML] section)
dm_widescreen=yes (for widescreen patch under [DML] section)

For MC Emulation: (under [DML] section)
dml_nmm=0 for disabled / dml_nmm=1 for enabled / dml_nmm=2 for Multisave
enabled is the default using 2mb files - multi uses 8mb files (one for us/pal one for jap)

For launching Wiiware/VC using Neek2o:
useneek=yes (under [NAND] section)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. delete \wiiflow\settings\gameconfig2.ini file to restore default configuration
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tapedeck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.waitesweep.com
XP
Country

The same thing is happening to me. Doesn't autoboot roms (on SD) and when returning to loader, just get black screen. No Wiiremote lights and have to reboot. Have tried to update WiiFlow from 1054 to 1055 but it says it works but doesn't move from 1054 when I am back in it/checking on HBC.
Not sure how to update otherwise? Where is the 1055 update in the latest RAR?
Also - not sure how to delete wiiflow.ini/settings? can't find them.

Any help would be appreciated. Love your work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F