Hacking WiiFitPlusChannel

77Urmel77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello community

im looking for WiiFitPlusChannel Pal but can't find it on my iso. HealthNandPackEP.txt thats all i found. I read in an ancient thread here that it ought to be a wad-file with this name. but i cant locate it with wiiscrubber 1.4. there also were more than one partitions on the disk mentioned in that thread. i only see one here.

btw. i dont need a forwarder or a way to start the game. it's because we're broke and can't afford a new scale. its just this feature that i want: a simple and fast way to use the balance-board as a scale.

i would be very happy if you could help me to find a way to solve this.

edit: when i backed up this iso i converted it with WiiBackupManager. had the wad been removed during this eventualy? and really i've been searching but i can't find my disk. i'm just not healthy enough to sort my things.

Last edited by 77Urmel77,

BrewinGuy3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello community

im looking for WiiFitPlusChannel Pal but can't find it on my iso. HealthNandPackEP.txt thats all i found. I read in an ancient thread here that it ought to be a wad-file with this name. but i cant locate it with wiiscrubber 1.4. there also were more than one partitions on the disk mentioned in that thread. i only see one here.

btw. i dont need a forwarder or a way to start the game. it's because we're broke and can't afford a new scale. its just this feature that i want: a simple and fast way to use the balance-board as a scale.

i would be very happy if you could help me to find a way to solve this.

edit: when i backed up this iso i converted it with WiiBackupManager. had the wad been removed during this eventualy? and really i've been searching but i can't find my disk. i'm just not healthy enough to sort my things.
Wait, if you have an iso can't you just launch the game with an usbloader or something and install the channel through that?

77Urmel77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as i found out, unfortunately its not possible to install this or any other channel from iso with an usb-loader.

But good idea, was the first thing i tried when i started to look for a way to get this channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips. +1