ウッーウッーウマ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've done quite a bit of searching around the net and this forum to find a particular solution to my problem and I haven't had much success.

Right now my Wii has the 3.3u firmware installed. I hadn't touched it in months then decided to boot it up and play around with it. The first thing I did was update the Homebrew channel, which went fine except I believe it errored when I attempted to install PatchMii (cant remember the error). So I rebooted the Wii and didnt think much of until I tried to run some stuff off my SD card. At that point the HBC refused to recgonize my SD card. I double checked I had the right directories in the root and tried again, with no luck. WADmanager gives me the ret-1 error, and my Wii in the Data Management refuses to see the card at all. I have tried several different cards (none SDHC) and formatted on several diferent OSs with no luck. I only installed two cIOSs; the cIOS for DVDx and the PatchMii cIOS-249. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxH_Th3-LI