Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can someone make a save at the beginning of the game with some of the amiibo costumes / weapons for :"Zelda breath of the wild" ?:wub:
I just have the 30th anniversary ocarina Link, not sure what exactly unlock this, also have the Smash Zelda serie completed.

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BotW with all amiibo stuff please?
Can someone make a save at the beginning of the game with some of the amiibo costumes / weapons for :"Zelda breath of the wild" ?:wub:
bumping for these. There is a way to bypass the nintendo amiibo paywall, if someone could dump their saves if they used amiibos in them, and it would be glorious lol.

I just have the 30th anniversary ocarina Link, not sure what exactly unlock this, also have the Smash Zelda serie completed.
The 30th anniversery link I'm pretty sure gives Ocarina of Time link, and the smash series does: Smash tp link gives twilight princess costume, and smash toon link gives wind waker costume. Ganondorf also gives his sword from twilight princess (the white shiny sage one)

If you wanted to, you could use all the amiibos and then set your clock a day up and use them again (usually amiibos are used once a day) until you get the costumes then dump your save here, that'd be awesome, but no worries.

Last edited by duppie,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think bypassing the Paywall will work since you would need to Know the Exacted Amiibo ID for Each BOTW and Zelda Series Amiibo Figures and How the Figure triggers the Game pad sensor let the game register the Figure. Someones going to have to do it the old fashion way by buying each one then upload the Save with the Amiibo Information stored in the save data before a possible code/cheat/hack could be attempted.

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think bypassing the Paywall will work since you would need to Know the Exacted Amiibo ID for Each BOTW and Zelda Series Amiibo Figures and How the Figure triggers the Game pad sensor let the game register the Figure. Someones going to have to do it the old fashion way by buying each one then upload the Save with the Amiibo Information stored in the save data before a possible code/cheat/hack could be attempted.
couldn't someone just start a game, and then keep using the zelda amiibos until they have every single possible amiibo exculsive item then dump their save? I'm new to this stuff, but I can't see how it wouldn't.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Request] The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Wii U Save possibly 50-100% Complete.

since member Lennart1911 is either not available to re-upload there save as a Zip file or is Ignoring the request to do so that is a Free download and not a Bulk Paid download. Thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

couldn't someone just start a game, and then keep using the zelda amiibos until they have every single possible amiibo exculsive item then dump their save? I'm new to this stuff, but I can't see how it wouldn't.

Not really since you can only can use the Amiibo figure Once per Day and things like Rare Armor , Weapons , Clothing , are random drops and there is like the 5 Zelda Hyrule Amiibos and the 10 New BOTW amiibo someone would need to buy before they could start using them. Besides it would take forever to scan each 1 everyday to get the Good stuff in there save. also the Most is Expensive BOTW amiibo is the new Zelda one @ 33.00 and the rest are 15.99 each not including the Zelda Hyrule Amiibos ranging from 10.99 - 35.99 for the Ganondorf , Zelda , Link and for the Toon Link SSBU figure and Shiek SSBU amiibo 62.99-109.00

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Request] The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Wii U Save possibly 50-100% Complete.

since member Lennart1911 is either not available to re-upload there save as a Zip file or is Ignoring the request to do so that is a Free download and not a Bulk Paid download. Thanks.

Not really since you can only can use the Amiibo figure Once per Day and things like Rare Armor , Weapons , Clothing , are random drops and there is like the 5 Zelda Hyrule Amiibos and the 10 New BOTW amiibo someone would need to buy before they could start using them. Besides it would take forever to scan each 1 everyday to get the Good stuff in there save.
I heard setting your clock 1 day ahead will allow you to use the amiibo again, I will try it with my wolf link amiibo, but It worked in animal crossing new leaf, so it should work here.
EDIT: I realize the wolf link amiibo wouldn't allow me to test it since I think you can use it all the time, so I googled it and found out that setting your clock ahead DOES work. My primary source: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/75085014
EDIT2: oh shit my source is for the switch version, but I think it's the same on both versions.

Last edited by duppie,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard setting your clock 1 day ahead will allow you to use the amiibo again, I will try it with my wolf link amiibo, but It worked in animal crossing new leaf, so it should work here.

even if setting the clock ahead 1 day cheats the system someone would still need to have all 15 amiibos for the The Legend of Zelda Series before any attempted could be made to have it as a cheat code.

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if setting the clock ahead 1 day cheats the system someone would still need to have all 15 amiibos for the The Legend of Zelda Series before any attempted could be made to have it as a cheat code.
Well, I didn't want it to be made as a cheat code (?) I just wanted a save file with most of the amiibo gear (Just the outfits), which would take a bit but not even an hour.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I didn't want it to be made as a cheat code (?) I just wanted a save file with most of the amiibo gear (Just the outfits), which would take a bit but not even an hour.

How would it take an hour. Drops are @ Random and not all amiibos will drop gear. most of them Drop Food and a Rare weapons on a lucky day. Would would still need to buy all 15 regardless of it you wanted Gear and not Weapons since most of the Amiibos need to be scanned many times b4 you get a completed gear Set.

if you really only into the game for certain gear then buy the offical players guide and look up where to buy gear sets or witch amiibo will drop what you want. Barns and Noble has it for 15.99 + Shipping and Gamestop has it 24.99 without Shipping. I bought mine Yesterday to find out where to local rare weapons and Armor.

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would it take an hour. Drops are @ Random and not all amiibos will drop gear. most of them Drop Food and a Rare weapons on a lucky day. Would would still need to buy all 15 regardless of it you wanted Gear and not Weapons since most of the Amiibos need to be scanned many times b4 you get a completed gear Set.
Look man, I don't wanna argue so I will just say a lot of people have time on their hands, and there is only around 6 amiibo that drop the costumes, not 15. the other amiibo don't give costumes so it's pointless to scan them.

Last edited by duppie,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look man, I'm not in the mood to argue so I will just say a lot of people have time on their hands, and there is only around 6 amiibo that drop the costumes, not 15. the other amiibo don't give costumes so it's pointless to scan them.

Whatever Dude your the Newcomer here So I guess you know everything about the Games and if you have the so called time on your hands like you claim people here do go buy the Amiibos and Scan them Yourself and Stop bitching. FYI I never said all 15 drop Gear I said there 15 in Total for this Game. Just go buy the Players Guide and STFU. I was giving you advise and If you don't want it I don't give a shit so don't ask if you don't want to hear answers.

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever Dude your the Newcomer here So I guess you know everything about the Games and if you have the so called time on your hands like you claim people here do go buy the Amiibos and Scan them Yourself and Stop bitching. FYI I never said all 15 drop Gear I said there 15 in Total for this Game. Just go buy the Players Guide and STFU. I was giving you advise and If you don't want it I don't give a shit so don't ask if you don't want to hear answers.
lol

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yourself Retard.

You guys just keep arguing while i try to beat Ganon with 4 hearts and a maxed out Ocarina of Time armor.

Not trying to Argue it's just dude will not hear Advise given and Thinks all the People Here are lazy fat Jobless people who sit in front of the Game console all day long and have all the time in the world to upload Amiibo gear save data just for him not realizing it takes time and Drops are RANDOM NOT GUARANTEED. I myself have been trying for days with the Ganondorf amiibo to drop the sword of the six sages but it will not happen.

Reactions: duppie

duppie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get the Amiibo costumes by yourself so why bother?
That's true, I would but my local gamestops do not have them in stock, even used. And the cheapest one on amazon I have seen is 60 dollars. This is Regarding the smash twilight link amiibo, and I posted my first post in convenience if anyone had a save with the amiibos, as thats a good chance.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's true, I would but my local gamestops do not have them in stock, even used. And the cheapest one on amazon I have seen is 60 dollars. This is Regarding the smash twilight link amiibo, and I posted my first post in convenience if anyone had a save with the amiibos, as thats a good chance.
I meant you can get them without buying them. I mean i don't have an 30th aniversary OOT Link yet i have the costume in Breath of the Wild.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant you can get them without buying them. I mean i don't have an 30th aniversary OOT Link yet i have the costume in Breath of the Wild.

He don't understand you can craft gear either. the players guide shows where to find material and where to crafted/buy it once you have what you need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here