• Total voters

John Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know there is no current hack that enables you to do this but I was wondering if it possible. I know it is possible to use the Wii U pro controller with homebrew on the Wii and gamecube games. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to hacking so I'm just going to give a few practical ideas and then you can tell me why this won't work.
-develop a homebrew app where you start up your Wii games from that lets you use the Wii U Pro Controller
-if that is not possible, maybe you can mod each individual Wii game that most people would like to use their Wii U Pro Controller with such as Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Xenoblade Chronicles, etc. This can be done similar to how Project M mods Brawl. I'm talking out of my ass but maybe you can find a way to trick the system into thinking the Wii U Pro Controller is a Classic Controller Pro?
-Another way to do this that is less likely is hack the actual rom and configure it

If there is anyone knowledgeable with hacking and coding please tell me a way we can achieve this and I'll actually study coding and hacking to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?