Homebrew Official Wii U Menu Sort

meeeow

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
iirc one sorting takes the "the" at a game's name beginning into account, and the other kind of sorting ignores it

AskingForTrouble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc one sorting takes the "the" at a game's name beginning into account, and the other kind of sorting ignores it
There's separate options for that:

1. Standard Sorting
2. Standard Sorting ignoring "The"
3. Bad Name Sorting
4. Bad Name Sorting ignoring "The"

I'm asking for the difference between Standard and Bad Name sorting options.

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason it sorts 80% of my installed titles, the first 6 pages are unsorted, after page 6 they are sorted. I got 300 titles installed, tested it also on drives with less titles but there it also sort like 80% and the first pages are still a mess.
Would love to sort this out^^

Also it would be very nice if you could except folders for sorting. This would be my favourite homebrew if it works :P

Still, great work again, i'm sure my sorting problem got something to do with custom titles or something. But if someone can help me i will be very glad.
I've had this exact problem. When I moved those problematic titles to the System storage, it went away. When I moved them back to the USB storage, same thing: there is a group of unsorted titles, followed by the rest in perfectly sorted order. I've noted that ALL titles that will not sort properly when stored on USB, are titles I've modified or injects.

Anyone else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto