Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd use the word 'mate' lightly there too since that's a typical 1st post prickish comment, even with my gcse only understanding of German.....
I read a bit of german, and I can confirm that it's just complaints about how Hykem and his buddies are liars and that the mods should lock the thread.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've decided to translate this German post because it's actually quite hilarious:
The original post was:
"Hallo Liebe Leutz...

Ich schreibe extra auf deutsch,da es n heikles thema ist...

Ich finde es abnormal das Hykem und co die User unendlich verarschen!!!!!
Dieser verkackte iosu exploit ist schon seit der jüngsten firmware existent.
Von mir aus sollen sie ihn behalten und sich Kartoffeln im Arnus schieben aber nicht die User verarschen mit baldigem release.
Das die Mods da kein Riegel vor schieben ist mir schleierhaft!
Uuuunglaublich!!!!"

Which translates to:
"hey guys,
I'm writing this in German because it's an awkward topic...

I find it abnormal how Hykem and the other devs are fooling the users!!!!!!111oneeleven
That shitty IOSU exploit has existed since the very first firmware.
As far as I'm concerned they can keep it and stick potatoes up their anus but they should stop fooling users with the upcoming release.
I don't understand why the mods don't do anything to stop this!
Uuuuuuuuunbelievable!!!!!!!!"

Or, in other words "Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah I want muh free gamez my parents won't buy all the games for me, I hate them!!!!"

I should also state that I've censored the original text a bit, someone really needs to work on their vocabulary.

Last edited by MichiS97,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no. no dump without hardmod
eventually with iosu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've decided to translate this German post because it's actually quite hilarious:
The original post was:
"Hallo Liebe Leutz...

Von mir aus sollen sie ihn behalten und sich Kartoffeln im Arnus schieben aber nicht die User verarschen mit baldigem release.
Uuuunglaublich!!!!"

Which translates to:
"hey guys,
I'm writing this in German because it's an awkward topic...

I find it abnormal how Hykem and the other devs are fooling the users!!!!!!111oneeleven
That shitty IOSU exploit has existed since the very first firmware.
As far as I'm concerned they can keep it and stick potatoes up their anus but they should stop fooling users with the upcoming release.
I don't understand why the mods don't do anything to stop this!
Uuuuuuuuunbelievable!!!!!!!!"

Or, in other words "Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah I want muh free gamez my parents won't buy all the games for me, I hate them!!!!"

I should also state that I've censored the original text a bit, someone really needs to work on their vocabulary.
I don't see why that is necessary.

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Enttäuschung said:
Hallo Liebe Leutz...

Uuuunglaublich!!!!

Whether a Private Exploit for 5.5.1 does or doesn’t exist no longer matters…if it does exist its Private and obviously will stay that way.
You are not going to see it.

Quit acting like the girlfriend that doesn’t believe she’s been dumped and keeps coming around thinking things will change – It’s over, time to move on.
Don't be difficult because this time, it happened to you.

It should be obvious to everyone by now that it’s not going to be released.
All of the smoke screens have long since blown away and it should be crystal clear even to the true believers that it’s a dead horse, so stop beating it.

Christmas was 44 days ago and you are still thinking this is “Coming out Soon”?
Are you still waiting for the WiiUKey too?

Time to take down the lights and the wilted Christmas tree and pack it away.
Christmas is over and done with…. Santa Hykem passed up your house this year.
Maybe you need to look in the mirror and ask “Why’d he diss me?
Was it the whining/crying/begging? Did I expect too much?”

No matter, it’s not coming out and the sooner you realize it, the sooner you can grab a 5.3.2 on eBay and move on like the rest of us have.

Most likely Smea and/or Yellow8 talked Hykem into not releasing it.
They are hacking legends and he will do what they tell him (as he should), simple as that.

There’s plenty of new stuff out there now, like the new GX2 for 5.3.2 / 5.4.0.

So grab up a 5.3.2 and let the hype, along with all of the trolling believers, die off.

And besides, if there is an actually is an exploit in 5.5.1, someday, someone else will release it.
When that happens no one will remember all of this hype-train B.S.

Last edited by Jow Banks,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Just because you don't get your IOSU exploit right now does not mean that you won't get it eventually.
Yes he said that he though it would be ready and released by now..

But guess what happens when you start working with other people on something like this?
New ideas are being brought into the soup, this can of course lead to delays and stuff.
He explained himself that he's goal now it to release it as something more than a "barebone" exploit.

you can either wait for it or you can stop giving a shit about it and go on living your life without an IOSU exploit..
Just please stop complaining and calling it fake just because you are disappointed that it's not released yet...

Thank you in advance,
//DaniPoo

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spoken like the jilted true-believer.... I actually feel sorry for people that still hold out hope.
It's going to be a cold-slap-in-the-face when you realize the bus is never going to make this stop....

You my friend will get your own comments shoved very far up F*rth*le once this exploit is released ;)

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Spoken like the jilted true-believer.... I actually feel sorry for people that still hold out hope.
It's going to be a cold-slap-in-the-face when you realize the bus is never going to make this stop....
Whether it gets released or not, Hykem has still done, and continues to do, more than anyone else here. Stop the bitching like spoilt children, or help contribute. It's all this 'scene' does.

Last edited by Scuba156,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1