Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm personally looking forward to when (not if, when lol) Kodi gets ported to the Wii U. It would literally be the cheapest (for the same power tier) and most feature-rich HTPC on the market at that point, aside from potentially the XBox 360, which does not play Nintendo games

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm personally looking forward to when (not if, when lol) Kodi gets ported to the Wii U. It would literally be the cheapest (for the same power tier) and most feature-rich HTPC on the market at that point, aside from potentially the XBox 360, which does not play Nintendo games
I use plex server on my wii u, works great in all honesty,lacking in some regards compared to kodi of course but perfectly fine for my needs.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
That'd be pretty cool, but sadly, the devs probably don't even know about it ( I didn't either I just looked it up:(

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'd be pretty cool, but sadly, the devs probably don't even know about it ( I didn't either I just looked it up:(
It was formerly XBMC (XBox Media Center), if that helps
I use plex server on my wii u, works great in all honesty,lacking in some regards compared to kodi of course but perfectly fine for my needs.
I'd normally just carry on doing that, too, but think about being able to have DVD/BluRay support as well *drools*

Reactions: I pwned U!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The best way to get kodi running is porting Linux?
Nobody said that, and probably it wouldn't be the Best way of run Kodi, maybe right now, but probably there will be better ways like a port or something.
Anyway, right now don't have a lot of things on the Wii U, Kodi probably will need to wait some time if you ask me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1