Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope? The buck's that?

Corrected the typo, anyways, no sense in getting our hopes up, just ends up getting merciless crushed anyways. No iOSU exploit's gonna be released anyway, so what's the point in having hopes and dreams about a flourishing Wii U hacking scene? I bet neither you or anyone from the Wii U scene's gonna reply to that one, no?

So what's hope? Something that we're wrong in having around here ;O;

:c
Broken dreams

Don't forget crushed dreams.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no hope anymore, I deal with facts and only trust what I can see for myself. If it ain't done properly, I don't want it done at all.
OK, now I might actually stick around. Why don't you make one? You made the kernel exploit, so I think you have the knowledge to develop the public vulnerabilities...

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, now I might actually stick around. Why don't you make one? You made the kernel exploit, so I think you have the knowledge to develop the public vulnerabilities...
I'd have to spend like 8 months learning ARM and I don't have that kind of motivation anymore, helping a few others make sploits but can't do any leading stuff

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I mean she did code a shit ton of apps and tools both for the Wii U and for helping hacks on PC
Yeah I know, though I have some errors with and SARCPack, and SARExtract's source code (not working), but I can bear with it.
She makes some awesome stuff...! :D

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modified the sploit after all the work was done, that's how I got IlluminatiHax, but MN1 was the main author with Matt helping with some stupid stuff, I'm just the humble script maker for file schtuff like SARC, Yaz0, BFLIM, and pyGecko's script interface, most of which are outdated but I haven't the energy to update them with a user interface

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to spend like 8 months learning ARM and I don't have that kind of motivation anymore, helping a few others make sploits but can't do any leading stuff
tfw you've spent the last 5 days learning PPC to fix Wii U homebrew

(Also ARM is a lot nicer than PPC imo, because RISC)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1