Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people even bother doxing other people? :huh:
To gain millions of dollars? Seriously...

wii_u_prints_money____by_olio96-d5h6e73.gif

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF this raid is real then I would assume we would all be donating to a legal fund right?

Yup. Let's all pool our money together and donate it all to him around Christmas. Sorry, before January. Maybe just another week. Nope, before February, I'm sure of it. Ok, before March. Fuck it, when I feel like it. /ragequit

Last edited by Azeryn,

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I like how everyone are being butthurt and don't care about a person possibly being in a serious legal trouble.

Notice: Free games are more important than a person.

Conclusion: I lost faith in humanity.

His fault for playing the epeen game instead of just shutting the hell up and releasing as anonymous. If you're gonna boast with screenshots and dumb hints, you might as well be retarded enough to paint a huge target on yourself to lure the feds directly into your house. Someone got fed up of his shit and doxed him, good riddance.

Reactions: Azeryn and LoganK93

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, no real rush on this or anything, but I would love if the "supported but not implemented" firmware would be implimented. My Wii U is on 5.1.2 and I don't really have any extra money right now to buy a game with 5.3.2 on it, but would really love for the kernel exploit to work.
Then trade the game you have to get one that has 5.3.2.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, no real rush on this or anything, but I would love if the "supported but not implemented" firmware would be implimented. My Wii U is on 5.1.2 and I don't really have any extra money right now to buy a game with 5.3.2 on it, but would really love for the kernel exploit to work.
Rent one

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His fault for playing the epeen game instead of just shutting the hell up and releasing as anonymous. If you're gonna boast with screenshots and dumb hints, you might as well be retarded enough to paint a huge target on yourself to lure the feds directly into your house. Someone got fed up of his shit and doxed him, good riddance.

If it was the screen shot that got him raided. Smea and the others would have been raided first. If he was actually raided he was caught discussing or passing along something that was protected to someone else.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have problems can someone help ;-)

what steps did you do and what was the results .... ?

@Cyan or some other moderator: could you please open a troubleshooting or Q/A thread ?

Last edited by FunThomas,

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have problems can someone help ;-)

what steps did you do and what was the results .... ?
I was just seeing if someone was willing to help... 5.3.2 Wii U.
I'm trying to download updates using NEW NUSgrabber gui. I've tried downloading two updates so far, for MH3U and Splatoon. Both times, it would download a bunch of the files, then give me a message saying the title wasn't on Nintendo's server. After the message, there would be less files in the folder than before the message.

Last edited by Drak0rex,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was just seeing if someone was willing to help... 5.3.2 Wii U.
I'm trying to download updates using NEW NUSgrabber gui. I've tried downloading two updates so far, for MH3U and Splatoon. Both times, it would download a bunch of the files, then give me a message saying the title wasn't on Nintendo's server. After the message, there would be less files in the folder than before the message.

and why do you ask here and not in the NEW NUSgrabber thread ?

why dont you read the NEW NUSgrabber thread at http://gbatemp.net/threads/download-the-new-nusgrabbergui.411228/page-15#post-6153351

ppl please wake up and spend 5 min to search for yourself and then post your question in the right thread /angry_off

Reactions: Phantom90

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and why do you ask here and not in the NEW NUSgrabber thread ?

why dont you read the NEW NUSgrabber thread at http://gbatemp.net/threads/download-the-new-nusgrabbergui.411228/page-15#post-6153351

ppl please wake up and spend 5 min to search for yourself and then post your question in the right thread /angry_off
-I did- I've been searching all day. After hours of searching, I decided to post here, since A: It's more active than the NEW NUSgrabber thread and the thread I posted asking for help, and 2: My problem pertains to Wii U hacking. I'm not asking specifically for help with NEW NUSgrabber, just the best solution for downloading my game updates so nothing goes wrong.

Last edited by Drak0rex,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
-I did- I've been searching all day. After hours of searching, I decided to post here, since A: It's more active than the NEW NUSgrabber thread and the thread I posted asking for help, and 2: My problem pertains to Wii U hacking. I'm not asking specifically for help with NEW NUSgrabber, just the best solution for downloading my game updates so nothing goes wrong.

i think all the spteps you did was on PC and not on WiiU :) so its not WiiU hacking and you only used NEW NUSgrabber

and if you had entered your error message "Title not found on Nintendo" in the search the first found could help you discussing the problem you have at the same place

so most problems are i have problems using xyz and not hacking here

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think all the spteps you did was on PC and not on WiiU :) so its not WiiU hacking and you only used NEW NUSgrabber

so most problems are i have problems using xyz and not hacking here
It's related to obtaining files that are to be installed onto the wii u. You're just splitting hairs now. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm just asking for some help and I figured there are people here that might have some experience in the area.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
-I did- I've been searching all day. After hours of searching...

no one believes that besides your brain was out of order ;-)

did you tried the old commandline nusgrabber with
nusgrabber 0005000E10176A00 v176
(you have to switch the titleid with the region you need, latest version should be v176 for all regions i think)

or what about jnustool -> somewhere (http://gbatemp.net/threads/jnustool-nusgrabber-and-cdecrypt-combined.413179/page-4#post-6129999) i read it should support encrypted download now -> did you tried it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello