uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to see a user's posts, click the user's name then press ignore. You won't see their posts anymore.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you don't want to see a user's posts, click the user's name then press ignore. You won't see their posts anymore.
But that might be strange since you still see other users hating on said user.
Why not just ignore all users, that might be a better idea.

MDFang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quick question, just to make sure.
If I want to run homebrew and game backups on my Wii U, I'm fine buying one that's on 5.5.0, assuming I can wait a month or two?
And am I correct saying there's no practical difference between 5.5.0 and 5.5.1?
Thanks!

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Quick question, just to make sure.
If I want to run homebrew and game backups on my Wii U, I'm fine buying one that's on 5.5.0, assuming I can wait a month or two?
And am I correct saying there's no practical difference between 5.5.0 and 5.5.1?
Thanks!
yes there are no pratical differences between 5.5.0/.1
but don't buy a 5.5.0 wii u, <= 5.4.0 is way way better, because of obfuscating tm

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fine for those that are following the threads and keeping up with Ignoring all of these shitposters (a full-time task around here), but it would be great if there was an “Obvious Shit-Poster Master List” that would automaticlly add the new ones daily.

This way, people that only visit on occation don't have to spend so much time sifting through the shit(posts) to read the rational people’s posts.

Reactions: I pwned U!

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how people still think if they talk shit about the Dev and say there is nothing coming out of it and they are lying, just do it to try to get the thing released so they can get it faster. Impatient ass jerks. Learn what patience is. Maybe your parents should have been more strict and not babied you through life.

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Why not just ban everybody that complains lmao or at least disable them comenting for a while. Frankly I'm getting tired about people complaining about hykem in every thread
You know, it's stupid enough that people keep complaining about this matter in the first place, but it's even more stupid that users legitimately want others to be banned for being disagreeable.
There are containment threads for discussing Hykem's internet status, you people should really use those instead of bringing this here.

Reactions: phazer171

Oh No

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just ban everybody that complains
Are you seriously asking this?

I love how people still think if they talk shit about the Dev and say there is nothing coming out of it and they are lying, just do it to try to get the thing released so they can get it faster. Impatient ass jerks. Learn what patience is. Maybe your parents should have been more strict and not babied you through life.
On the other end of the spectrum, blindly kissing his ass for the last 10 weeks despite him having delivered next to nothing hasn't gotten you anything faster either.

Last edited by Oh No,

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't the obfuscation more to stall the exploit being patched by Nintendo than anything?

Yes and it seems to be doing it's job well as they haven't found anything since Christmas :rofl2:

Just chill peeps, when it's out it's out. If this is the only thing you have to look forward to and it makes you feel lied to and cheated then I suggest you use the time until it's released to take a good look at your life...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: